Saturday weigh in

Well done everyone. Some great losses today :) Just back from my weigh in an I've lost 2.4lbs this week. So very chuffed with myself :)

1.5 lbs off for me this week which gets me down into the next stone bracket. Another 2.5lbs until I've lost 2 stone so hoping to make that next week. Well done to everyone who has posted.

Was away on holiday so no weigh in last week. Weigh in today said 3lb down over two weeks, so I'm happy with that.

First week's weigh in and I'm down 4lb! I'm sooo pleased, had a really good but not a perfect week, as i was running down the cupboards of things to replace them with low fat versions!

Well done to everyone else too! See you next saturday!

P.S sorry for the late post, we were camping!

Hi all Im joining you from next Saturday on this thread as ive changed to a Saturday class x

Emmajoyce said:
Hi all Im joining you from next Saturday on this thread as ive changed to a Saturday class x

Welcome emmajoyce!!! ;)

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!! X

I've lost a lb this week. Would have been nice to lose more but I'm pleased enough. Another 1 that's gone forever!!! :)

whoop whoop I've lost 2lb this week, 12lb total hopefully the stone next week :) fingers crossed xx

Hi,

I know I am a little late but I have only just found this site! :)

I am doing Slimming World online & this morning was my first weigh in..... *** I LOST 7LB *** I am sooo pleased!!

Only week 1 of a LONG journey but I am off the starting line!

I am looking forward to next weeks weigh in! :) xxx

I stayed the same this week. Was really hoping for a loss. Hope to lose a lb or two next week or I won't be a happy bunny.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome sugarplum, what a great loss!!! It will all come off in no time. I'm 6 months in now and have lost 2 stone 3 lb.

Well done everyone on your losses.
Oh dear kieragh. Feels very disheartening when that happens. Have u tried a fish week? I lost 4lb doing a fish week when I'd had 3 weeks of sts. That might help?

I had a bit of a blow out last night. Oops!!! Pizza, onion rings... Back on the wagon today though, 2 weddings to go to this weekend and new clothes to make sure I can still fit in to!!!

Good luck to u all for the coming week. X

Sofartogo! said:
Welcome sugarplum, what a great loss!!! It will all come off in no time. I'm 6 months in now and have lost 2 stone 3 lb.

Well done everyone on your losses.
Oh dear kieragh. Feels very disheartening when that happens. Have u tried a fish week? I lost 4lb doing a fish week when I'd had 3 weeks of sts. That might help?

I had a bit of a blow out last night. Oops!!! Pizza, onion rings... Back on the wagon today though, 2 weddings to go to this weekend and new clothes to make sure I can still fit in to!!!

Good luck to u all for the coming week. X

I love fish so might try it, will check for the thread thanks hun. I weighed again this morning and the lb was gone (don't often reweigh but knew yesterday couldn't be right!!). Woohoo x

Hi Guys,

I normally weigh in on a Sunday, but I regularly find that I weigh less on a Saturday (even when I've behaved myself!) With this in mind, I've decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday - which I know is only fiddling the figures, however for my own sanity and PMA I'm going to try out a Saturday weigh in. I'm hoping it might make me feel a little less defeated :)

This means, I lost 1lb last week (in 6 days rather than the usual 7, although if I'd gone with the 7, it would be 1lb on!!!) which means I've finally made it to 11 stone 13.5!!! Not feeling as victorious as I'd like given my weight today, but I'm desperate to stay below 12 stone for next saturday weigh in...

Anyway, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing (And wittering on an awful lot!)

Have a good week :)

Jx

thank you very much hun!

Back