Saturday weigh in

2lbs off for me this week, which makes me just .5 lb away from 2 stone loss. Did a sneaky weigh-in mid week & I'd loss 3lbs, so a bit disappointed that on Sat it was showing a 2lb loss! Now know not to do sneaky weigh-ins mid week! Keep on going everyone!

Hi,

I know that official weigh in day in Sat, however I have done a sneaky mid week WI!! .... 6lb !! :)

That means I need one more pound off before Sat to achieve 1st in 2 weeks :)

Fingers crossed for Sat xx

Good luck with wi tommorow everyone x

2.5lb off for me WHOOOOO HOOOO VERY PLEASED

5.5lbs off this week after a STS last week. Bit annoyed as wit my continuous weighing every day, i had 7 lbs off until this morning.

Still 19.5lbs off that hopefully ain't going back on. 160+ still to go though. Onwards and downwards!

Week 2.... Yeah.... 7lb!!! :)

That's 1 stone in 2 week!

*SugarPlum* said:
Week 2.... Yeah.... 7lb!!! :)

That's 1 stone in 2 week!

Whooooo HOOOO well done

Thank you EmmaJoyce :)

Well Done on your loss also xx

gonnabesmall said:
have e weighed yet? havent fainted or anything have you? x

Lol yes weighed in & now sitting down to a bowl of melon. Only lost measly 0.25lb, big sigh :-(

But it's totm & I had a Chinese buffet and a feed of drink on Friday so my fish week was heavily compromised! Am goin to do it again this week because I'm GOING to see an 8 on the scales this week, I WILL DO IT!!!!

Hi would like to join you all, have changed weigh in days from monday to saturday, hoping this will keep me on track more!
will post back later, wi at 9.30

Just half a pound off for me this week, but it all counts! Another 2.5 lbs to go to get 2.5 stones gone, so hoping for that next week.

Back