Saturday weigh in

I am sorry to let all you Saturday ladies down but I have gained 3lb!! :cry:

I am totally baffled.. I have stuck to plan!! :confused:

Any way, i am not going to waffle on, I have just done that in my weight loss diary! LOL :eek:

Here is to a new week & a BIG loss for me!! LOL

Well done everyone! Some great losses this week so far and Sugarplum, your hard work will show next week :)
I've lost a lb this week. July hasn't been good for me so far, only 2 lb in 4 weeks so far but lost 4 inches in the last 10 days so something is working!
Going to have an amazing week this week so I'll have my fingers crossed for a good loss next week.
Good luck to you all
X

Last edited:
I gained 5lbs 14oz on Thursday. He is called Oisín. So brilliant havin a baby at home. His mummy did brilliantly and both are well.

I personally only lost 3lbs. Had hoped to loose more. Ain't been feeling well so hope weight loss is double next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B0SC0 said:
I gained 5lbs 14oz on Thursday. He is called Oisín. So brilliant havin a baby at home. His mummy did brilliantly and both are well.

I personally only lost 3lbs. Had hoped to loose more. Ain't been feeling well so hope weight loss is double next week.

Awwwwwww!!!! Many congrats :) :) lovely name!

Lost 2 pounds this week. That my first stone gone since beginning on June. Very happy with that!

Congrats Bosco. Hope you and the family are doing well!

4lb loss for me!! :)

1st 1lb in one month! :)

Well done on your weight losses Bennyj and sugarplum. Fantastic

keiragh1515 a 0.75lbs is ok. Wish I had as much weight of me now as you have lost.

Well done all on your losses.

After not feeling well last week I ended up in hospital for a few days this week. Managed to not put on any weight with .1lbs off. Hey I'll take a loss no matter how small :) Just glad I didn't gain.

Hard to stick to plan with hospital food and people bringing you those packaged sandwiches and lil treats.

B0SC0 said:
Well done on your weight losses Bennyj and sugarplum. Fantastic

keiragh1515 a 0.75lbs is ok. Wish I had as much weight of me now as you have lost.

Well done all on your losses.

After not feeling well last week I ended up in hospital for a few days this week. Managed to not put on any weight with .1lbs off. Hey I'll take a loss no matter how small :) Just glad I didn't gain.

Hard to stick to plan with hospital food and people bringing you those packaged sandwiches and lil treats.

Oh no!!! Hope ur on the mend! How's the little one?

He is doing brilliantly. Had a wee agitated night last night but he us generally in 6 4 hourly feeds a day. Sleeps immediately after each bottle. And only cries when he is getting changed or bathed.

Couldn't have asked for a more content baby.

Hello Saturday weighers! I've sts this week :(
July has been rubbish but will be completely focussed over the next few weeks as I'd like to be in the 10's by my holiday in 2 weeks time!

Well done on all the successes and don't worry kieragh! We're in it for the long haul!! X

Back