Saturday weigh in

No wi for me today ladies got a very poorly husband can't get too boots so hopefully a big loss next Saturday, well done to everyone on there losses x

Hi, put on a pound yesterday:cry:but did'nt have a good week sleep wise,so getting up and having a cup of tea ot two during the night contributed! I did try to compensate for that though by doing an extra hr walking a day,but it never worked lol. Lets hope this week will be better.:wavey::wavey:

Well done to everyone who weighed in this week! No matter what Keep going! :)

After two weeks STS, I make a real effort to keep a track of my syns and I was rewarded with 3lbs off!

I weighed in at 9st 13lbs which is a weight lost of 1lb :)

Week 2 and lost another 1lb :)

1lb on for me - first time I've gained - but not going to let it get to me! Maybe I'll get a greater loss next week?

Well done to everyone else - keep on going!

Arghhhhh! Sts AGAIN!!
Ok so I haven't been perfect food wise but I haven't been that bad either! I've done 2 lots of zumba a 3k run, been waterskiing twice and completed 3 kettlebell workouts. Surely all of that would amount to some kind of loss!!! Arghhhhh!

One more weigh in before my holiday next week and would love a loss but not holding my breath! X

Sofartogo! said:
Arghhhhh! Sts AGAIN!!
Ok so I haven't been perfect food wise but I haven't been that bad either! I've done 2 lots of zumba a 3k run, been waterskiing twice and completed 3 kettlebell workouts. Surely all of that would amount to some kind of loss!!! Arghhhhh!

One more weigh in before my holiday next week and would love a loss but not holding my breath! X

Muscle density maybe hun? Did u check ur measurements recently? X

Rant over!! Well done bennyj, mummy, kieragh and gonnabesmall!
Squirrel lili, good attitude! Have my fingers crossed for a big loss nxt week!
Good luck to anyone left to weigh in!! X

Not for a few weeks k. Will do that on Monday and see if my inches are 'melting away' as cheesy Canadian guy on kettleworx DVDs keeps telling me! X

I alternate between that and laughing. Still, if he gets me results, all will be forgiven! X

Had my WI this morning and I am down 2lb and 2inch of my waist!! Woooo Whooo!!

I am very pleased, as it's my TOTM & I am feeling like bloated whale!!! :-(

Back