Saturday weigh in

Im feeling the same ive been good all week and been to the gym 3 times but i feel bloated and chunky :-(

Did sneaky weigh-in earlier & have lost 2lbs ... Just hoping it isn't less tomorrow morning!

SAME! Apparently 2lb lost, but could all change tomorrow. I'm on a 'star week' (i think that's what people on these forums call it lol) so my weight is pretty hard to call :( but on the plus side whatever I don't lose this week, should make up for it over the next two weeks.... fingers crossed everyone!! xx

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :D I am gonna try and stop jumping on scales every bloody day next week as it drove me crazy last week lol.

1lb off for me!! :confused: :confused: :confused: A little dissapointed, as I have been having Speed Soup all week!

On the plus side, I lost an inch off my waist and i got my 1 1/2 Stone Shiny! :D :D :D

2lbs loss this week wooooooohooooooooo :D lost 2 inches off my waist and chest too hehe :D

My doctors scales yesterday said I'd lost another 2lb haven't got time to go into town so will take it as my loss for the week HAPPY! x

2.5lbs off this week. (2.6 really but u go by halves)

.5lb of my 2 stone mark. Raging. Absolutely raging lol. I wanted my 2 stone Mark.

A well. Always next week. At least it's going down again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Argh, weighed myself this morning at home and had gained 0.5lb :'( I put it down to being 'that time of the month' but it was still gutting!

BUT AT GROUP IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY.... *drum roll*

1.5lb LOSS :D :D :D :D

Wooo hooo!! Now I have only 17.5lbs to lose to reach target.
Mini targets? only 3.5lb to lose to reach my lowest weight so far!
And only 5.5lbs to get my first 1 STONE loss award :)

And now I can be good all week... go to Vegas wednesday and try to still be good... weigh myself probably Sunday instead as I don't land until late morning Saturday... and hope for a STS or even a loss :) WISH ME LUCK Xxxxxx

3lbs off for me this week, 1lb away from that first stone off grr lol

Feeling quite relieved as have been getting quite anxious and stressed out the past few days which was quite worrying (don't normally get to that stage until a few months into being on a 'diet).

Forgot we've got a boxing 'slam-man' hidden in the front room so I'm going to give that a go this week for a bit of cardio, with that and some speed soup I'm hoping to crack that 1st next week :)

well done sareypoop! Hope you are enjoying SW!

And mummy84 big congrats - doesn't a big loss like that make the 0.5lb last week seem futile :) you're doing great, well done :)

big well done to everyone today xx

Thanks bugsbunny2000! I'm really enjoying it because it doesn't feel like a diet! I actually look forward to meal times still. Only trouble is i'm starting to get addicted to Options hot chocolate, yum!!

well done sareypoop! Hope you are enjoying SW!

And mummy84 big congrats - doesn't a big loss like that make the 0.5lb last week seem futile :) you're doing great, well done :)

big well done to everyone today xx

Thanks :D It upset me a little last week even if I didn't let on it did but yes Im well chuffed and the loss this week as made me more determined to stick as best I can to SW :)

Thanks bugsbunny2000! I'm really enjoying it because it doesn't feel like a diet! I actually look forward to meal times still. Only trouble is i'm starting to get addicted to Options hot chocolate, yum!!

I agree with you. When I 1st joined I thought g8 another diet I'll stop a few weeks down line coz Ill be deprived of my fave foods but its not like that at all. I couldnt and still can't sometimes believe how I lose weight eating so much lol.
Oh and as for the options they do get addictive - I love orange chocolate ones hehe. Bovril is another drink Im addicted to aswell lol.

How's everyone doing this week?

Did a sneaky one this morning & it was showing a 3lb loss, but will just have to wait and see what it shows on Sat!

Just keep on going!!

Back