Saturday weigh in

Morning Saturday Weighers!

So, I've put on 2lbs since last official weigh-in ... 38lbs gone forever.

15 weeks til Xmas Eve ... Aiming for another 28lbs gone by then.

Just keep on going!

Morning All x After a week of messing up I've put on 3.5lbs :( Totally annoyed with myself but I'm determined to lose it next week :D
Wish me luck, I may need it lol :)

Morning Saturday weighers! I'll be going to SW for the first time today, so I'm a bit apprehensive. I've read loads about it, but it seems a bit confusing at home so I thought I'd go to a meeting. I have been thinking of going for the past year so yes in other words I'm not a very decisive person :D well just wanted to wish you all luck for today!

Morning all. Not too successful so far today!!! I've sts but it's star week so I'm ok with that!! Bring on next week!!!

Welcome smokingspud! Slimming world is fab, I'm sure you'll have it sussed in no time!!

Good luck to u all! x

Last edited:
Hi all after a bad star week I gained half a pound hey coulda been worse on wards and upwards from today x

I lost 1lb this week, not too bad considering I had a massive indian blow out on Monday and then only stuck to plan for four days this week! I am back on it seriously as of today. Only 6 weeks until I go on holiday and I want to lose at least half a stone by then! :D

Lost 1lb this week :) so pleased! Diet-wise, i've been great all week, trying to get my syns and superfree foods in! And it was my first week doing my PGCE at Uni so a big change could have hurt my diet plans. But also, on my 2nd week of Kettleworx, expected my weight to STS or go up due to the exercise - soooo pleased it hasn't though!! 2lbs to lose before I hit my lowest weight at SW so far :D and then another 4.5 syns before I get my 1 STONE award! Phew! Seems alot still... but I'm in no rush. As long as I am looking fierce in 7 weeks for my graduation. Can get at least half a stone off by then I hope :D :D

2.5lbs of me this week :)

It Was 4.3lbs lost last night before bed. Think I may have sleep walked and ate half the contents of the fridge last night to put on 2lbs in the space of a sleep lol

32lbs lost and increasing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :)

well done everyone :D

Hi guys,
I'm new to minimins but have been doing slimming world for a while now. Since Christmas I lost a stone, however I've put some of that back on now and feel that this forum could really be the push I need to start again! (Plus the fact that I am getting married in June..eek!)
Hope you can all help me achieve my goal of losing 20lbs by then!
I am a saturday weigher too and this week I weighed 11st 8lbs.
xx

Morning Saturday weighers, I have no clue why I'm up so early...maybe my brain is just in "omg you're first weigh-in" mode, but I just wanted to say good luck to you all today :)

smokingspud said:
Morning Saturday weighers, I have no clue why I'm up so early...maybe my brain is just in "omg you're first weigh-in" mode, but I just wanted to say good luck to you all today :)

Good luck, let us know how you do?
Bron

It's Saturday ... & time to weigh!!

STS for me ... Much better than a gain!

Still 2lbs off 3 stone ... So want to get that next Saturday.

Good luck everyone.

Just keep on going!

Back