Saturday weigh in

Well done sl!! A sts for me :( and I've been so good!!! Arghhhh! So frustrating! X

Hate to admit it but have to be honest..i gained 1 and half pounds and I don't know why! I have been good and been drinking loads of water etc.
Next week I will lower my syns per day and eat lots of speed food in hope of a better result :-(

I've lost 1lb this week. Not too bad as I am sooo bloated. Found out 2 days ago that I am pregnant so unfortunately my weight is going to go up and up!

Congrats sareypoop! Will be worth a little bit of weight gain. :)
And kieragh, 1lb on isn't bad for ur anniversary weekend! Still in the 8's?? X

Kieragh1515 said:
Nah hun, 9st 0.5 :) it's always the same bloomin pound lol x

Bugger!! Lol x

Sofartogo! said:
Congrats sareypoop! Will be worth a little bit of weight gain. :)
And kieragh, 1lb on isn't bad for ur anniversary weekend! Still in the 8's?? X

Thanks sofartogo! I know, I'm going to stick at SW as much as I can. Although today has been a really bad day. I'm so hungry all the time! X

3lbs back on - realyy need to focus :(

mummy84 said:
3lbs back on - realyy need to focus :(

I gained this week too - I definately need to start focussing more too as I have a size 12 wedding dress to fit into in 8 months!

Wont be long before those 3lbs drop off again though hun :)

Hmmm.... tomorrow isn't going to be a fun day...

I've been off on a work trip for most of the last week, so didn't get to weigh in last week (which I think would have been a good result). Long days, plus on a couple of days I didn't have time to have lunch so ended up scoffing little chocolate bars that had been laid out in meetings...

Well all I can do is write the week off and keep going, but I think I'm still going to be a little bit upset tomorrow morning.

All the best of luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing your posts tomorrow! :)

xx

Just weighed in & I've put on 2lbs!! :( Been doing the exercise bike challenge so can only think that is why I have gained!! It must be doing me some good though so not going to give in & hopefully the scales will sort themselves out for next week!

Good luck everyone

Just keep on going ... & keep on peddling!

Oh no lily. I had the same when I started doing more. Especially running. This week I've a sts. :( when am I going to lose some weight? Since July tho I've lost 19 inches but only a measly 2 lb! Not complaining about the inches but so fed up of not losing any weight. :(

Good luck to the rest of you. Look forward to seeing ur posts. :)

Back