Saturday weigh in

Oh no lily. I had the same when I started doing more. Especially running. This week I've a sts. :( when am I going to lose some weight? Since July tho I've lost 19 inches but only a measly 2 lb! Not complaining about the inches but so fed up of not losing any weight. :(

Good luck to the rest of you. Look forward to seeing ur posts. :)

Edit: oh dear sareypoop too. Always next week? ;) x

I've lost 2lb today so just half a pound to my half stone & 2 lb to be under 17 stone. Uh i'll be so good this week :)

I haven't weighed in for 4 weeks that's how I'm doing it now, I'm 6 lb down am very happy with that x

Didn't have as bad a week as I thought I would have!

Ended up being 1.5 pounds down from 2 weeks ago (I couldn't weigh in last Sat since I was already away for work). I feel like it was because I probably had a really good week the week previously and it would have counteracted whatever happened during the past week...

Overall I'm fairly pleased!

I managed 4lbs at yesterday mornings' WI, I was very happy as I reached my Club 10 award, 2 stone award and SOW and went down to the next stone category.....so a good week, let's just hope it doesn't go back on next week.

Hiiii
I'm a returner to SW I have done the diet before but never been to the actual class, I started on Saturday so getting closer to WI...hope you don't mind me joining the thread for a bit of moral support :)
Laura x

TheNewLaura said:
Hiiii
I'm a returner to SW I have done the diet before but never been to the actual class, I started on Saturday so getting closer to WI...hope you don't mind me joining the thread for a bit of moral support :)
Laura x

Welcome Laura. :)
How much do u want to lose? X

It's my birthday today, so had an early weigh in on Friday instead as I'll probably be off plan later (not too much though ;-). Another 3lbs this week woo hoo!

Hi sofartogo :)

Thanks you the welcome :D

I would really like to lose 4 stone, I have just under two years till I get married so got alot of work to do, fingers crossed I will lose tomorrow but feel very bloated, I will report back though

Laura xxx

Hey everyone, I'm going to be a saturday morning WI'er...I just joined SW online last week so this is my first week. I lost over 30lbs on the plan back a few years ago and some of it crept back on when we moved to Oz in 2010. My first WI revealed that I've lost 4lbs this week! I'm very pleased!!! YAY!

Wahey! A whopper of a 4lbs loss for me this morning - amazed as had lots of alcohol last weekend. Woot, means I have now done my 3 and half stone and move into the 16s! Ahhh! Good luck everyone else and have a great day! Xxx

Wow! Well done minky dinky and jenni. 4lb off each!! Woohoo!

How did u get on kieragh?

I lost 2 whole lb!!!! That almost never happens anymore and it's star week! happy happy today! Think that's 2.5 stones gone from me forever! :)

hi all. can i join you on saturday weigh ins I moved from a tuesday weigh in - although I haven't really been very good for about 6 months and found that I had gained 11 lb's or thereabouts.

However, today I lost 1.5lb's and 3lb's in 3 weeks - taking the scenic route !!

But 21.5lb's down and want to be at 10.10 for Christmas Day.

Hope you are all doing extremely well.

Hi guys

Can I join your group please? I get weighed on Saturdays and I have lost 1/2lb today.

Back