Saturday weigh in

Hi all, lost 2lb on my first weigh in, quite happy with that :) Laura x

Sofartogo! said:
Wow! Well done minky dinky and jenni. 4lb off each!! Woohoo!

How did u get on kieragh?

I lost 2 whole lb!!!! That almost never happens anymore and it's star week! happy happy today! Think that's 2.5 stones gone from me forever! :)

Hi hun, sts which I'm happy with (as I'm now maintaining lol). Sooooo pleased for u, well done :) :) x

MinkyDinky said:
Wahey! A whopper of a 4lbs loss for me this morning - amazed as had lots of alcohol last weekend. Woot, means I have now done my 3 and half stone and move into the 16s! Ahhh! Good luck everyone else and have a great day! Xxx

Yay minkydinky well done. I seem to follow you & lost 3.5 lb today & I got into the 16's too. Soo happy!

Congrats everyone, really nice to see your great losses! :)

I was 2 lbs down this week, which brought me into the 22s - I'm quite happy about that, it's nice to see such a definitive change. And I was co-slimmer of the week in my group!

Best wishes to everyone for the next week!

I only lost quarter of a pound this week, which usually i would be disappointed with but as i was expecting a gain I am quite pleased!

Well it looks like we all lost this week except kieragh who is at target anyway! Happy days in the Saturday weighers club! Well done everyone! See you all next week! X

Looks like I've let the team down ... I STS ... But that's better than a gain!! Had a sickness bug this week (kids had it first!) which resulted in me fainting three times on Tue!!! I'm all recovered now & hoping the scales will show a loss next Sat. Good luck everyone!

Looks like I've let the team down ... I STS ... But that's better than a gain!! Had a sickness bug this week (kids had it first!) which resulted in me fainting three times on Tue!!! I'm all recovered now & hoping the scales will show a loss next Sat. Good luck everyone!

That sounds like a terrible sickness! Glad to hear you're recovering, but take it easy!

Hi all
I didn't post my WI results from last Saturday, as I have to admit to feeling down, although I'd stuck like glue to the diet I still had a gain of 2.5lbs. I do have a health condition that can make my weight fluctuate and this was the cause... as honestly had been so good. By Monday morning I stood on my scales (I know I shouldn't) and things were rectified with surplus weight gone again.
I set myself up for a 4lb weight loss this week when asked at club, as I knew the gain (from last week) would shift and hopefully I'd lose a bit more. Feeling brighter as the days approach for WI.

Weekly weigh in week 2 - 3lbs off, giving a grand total of HALF A STONE IN JUST TWO WEEKS! Very happy, I didn't lose it this fast in the UK! Then again I didn't go to the gym in the UK so that obviously helps a great deal!!! YAY! Looking forward to my naughty takeaway tonight mmmmmm

Well done Jen - SW rocks! :)

I've lost another 2lb. Very, very happy as that means I've moved down to the 10's at last! Also wanted to strike off 20% but it worked out at 19.9%. Need a lb nesxt week to get that now!

Good luck everyone!! Looking forward to checking out your progress. :)

Sofartogo! said:

I've lost another 2lb. Very, very happy as that means I've moved down to the 10's at last! Also wanted to strike off 20% but it worked out at 19.9%. Need a lb nesxt week to get that now!

Well done!!!!!

Brilliant, another 3 lbs and I'll be in to the 10 stones, not been there since we moved to Oz over 20 months ago, CAN'T WAIT!!!:)

Yay lost 1.5lb this week ?but have to admit I've not eaten enough
?????
Well done to everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
Another STS on my second week of maintaining! X

Brilliant! Can't wait to get to target!!!

Well I am very surprised at my 2lbs gain. When I say surprised I mean that it wasn't more! I had a mass binge last weekend with 2 nights out on the booze and munching my way through burger and chips, a whole dominos pizza, doughnuts, sweets and wedding cake. Whoops!
But 2lbs isnt so bad. Guess the soups in the week helped!

Good luck everyone else, hope you have all had a good week :) xx

Sofartogo! said:

Huge congrats on losing 20% (let's not get picky about 0.1%). That is totally amazing and you should be so proud of yourself! X

Back