Saturday weigh in

L1sa said:
Yay lost 1.5lb this week ?but have to admit I've not eaten enough
?????
Well done to everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you drink more water or up the exercise? If I drink more water then i find it helps with the loss. Well done :) x

MinkyDinky said:
Woot for you! Does it feel odd to be at maintaining part of it? Can't begin to imagine how awesome it must feel!
Go you! X

Thanks huni :) I've technically been maintaining for over a year but really I was always trying to lose more until 2 weeks ago when I finally drew the line. It is liberating!!!!! X

Hi Saturday Weighers!

I have lost 1lb this week so I am pleased with that! (I secretly hoped for 2lbs as that would have been my stone award but never mind!) :D

Well done everyone ... 2lbs off for me, so finally back to 43lb loss in total :)

Lots of water & no picking this week for me & hopefully there'll be another loss next Sat.

Good luck everyone.

MinkyDinky said:
Did you drink more water or up the exercise? If I drink more water then i find it helps with the loss. Well done :) x

Ive had More water but I've not done any exercise but have been busy at work :eek:)
I'm sat planning what I'm having next week and doing online shop (I don't buy rubbish this way)

Well done on your losses this week everyone!

Wooo 4 pounds off me this week! That was quite a big surprise :)

meow^..^ said:
Well done on your losses this week everyone!

Wooo 4 pounds off me this week! That was quite a big surprise :)

Wow that's a brilliant loss
Well done you ? x

2lbs off for me which now takes me to 11st 3lbs..hopefully be in the tens shortly! Congratulations on everyones great results this weekend x

Well done everyone on your losses. It was my first week which syn wise of horrendous. I started the week by having a meal at my friends house and it slowly went wrong from there. However I was pleased to read the scales at a 3lb loss this morning!! So now my cupboards are full of beautiful free foods I hope to have the same loss next week by sticking to it 100%. I'm even making my own sweet & sour chinese whilst the rest of the family order in. I'm still practicing the sw meals. I want to get it right before i introduce my stepkids to them. One bad meal and they won't try it again so better safe than sorry me thinks, well done again everyone

Does 'star week' really affect weightloss?

jen1977ni said:
Does 'star week' really affect weightloss?

Depends on the person but I am currently retaining about 5lbs of fluid.
Last week and this I have stayed with in syns and eaten home made soups in prep for * week but think it's a gain for me regardless. I always have a sts or gain x

Yep, I reckon it's a gain for me this week, although I have followed the diet mostly, probably have eaten less than I would have usually. I seem to go through these phases and then will lose again, so mustn't bash myself up over it.

spangle_2 said:
Yep, I reckon it's a gain for me this week, although I have followed the diet mostly, probably have eaten less than I would have usually. I seem to go through these phases and then will lose again, so mustn't bash myself up over it.

I am with you on that one. Had star week and felt crappy all week so have feeling either sts or gain. There is always next week tho! X

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow too! Also * week, as had the week off work - first time since starting SW. My food hasn't been that different, but it's the first time I've eaten bread since starting SW - been having sandwiches for lunch a couple of the days while being out touristing. Have also realised that I've not been doing the plan 100% properly, so that's shaken me a lot...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, everyone! And for me.. :)

Week 3, star week, managed to lose 1lb so I'm very happy with that! 8lbs down, 15 more to go! lol

1 lb off this week that's a 7 lb loss in 3 weeks.

Hope everyone has a good week and enjoy your weekend ?

Well done to everyone

Back