Saturday weigh in

Well done Saturday weighers!!
Another lb off for me!! Don't know what's happening but 5lb in 3 weeks...! I'll take it anyway! Very happy!
Also means I've now lost 20% of my own body weight now. Another 2lb will get me my 3 stone award! :)

1.5lbs off for me today, taking me to 11st 1.5lbs..nearly in the tens, yaaay!!! Good luck everyone else weighing today x

Yeah that's me down to 11 stone 1, hope to cross into the tens next week, WOO HOO!

Everyone is having a very good Saturday morning so far! Well done and congrats to you all. Not only for the losses but the great achievements that have come with it this weigh in!

A STS for me, happy as it's star week and no gain like I expected.
Have a great weekend all! X x

well it was my first weigh in today and I have lost 4lbs:)

I am new to this formum but thought it might help as I travel alot with my job and if I need a little motivation thought this might help.

Cate xx

Well that's a 0.5 lb gain this week... these ovaries have a lot to be responsible for. Might put them on ebay. Hrmph.

well it was my first weigh in today and I have lost 4lbs:)

I am new to this formum but thought it might help as I travel alot with my job and if I need a little motivation thought this might help.

Cate xx

Welcome Cate! Let us know if you need anything! This is a fab forum for motivation!!! :) Well done on your first loss. x

Hi All, great to see all the loses, and meow when Ebaying your ovaries please could you take mine also.... although they are long defunct they might give me a little more weight loss.
I had expected to gain this week as it's not been a very good week, however I lost 4lbs and was SOW. I have 3.5lbs to get down into the 15stones, I can hardly wait.

jen1977ni said:
Yeah that's me down to 11 stone 1, hope to cross into the tens next week, WOO HOO!

I hope to get into the tens next week too, although judging by my usual losses it may take me two weeks. So determined now though as I have been this close before and then messed up..can't remember the last time I saw '10' on the scales!!
Good luck everyone x

Hi staurday weighers!

1lb off for me this week (meaning I got my 1 stone and club 10 awards). :bliss:

Hey saturday weighers :)

I rejoined class last week and weighed in for the first time today... 8.5lbs off - Shockedface :O

Beaming :)

Well done on the brilliant losses

xx

Rainstar said:
Hey saturday weighers :)

I rejoined class last week and weighed in for the first time today... 8.5lbs off - Shockedface :O

Beaming :)

Well done on the brilliant losses

xx

Wow well done you that's fantastic ?

What have you eaten this week? And which plan red, green or EE??

Xx

Thankyou, I have done all green days this week but when I have a bit more money I usually do a mixture of red/green.

I'm not really a fan of EE as I personally don't lose as much weight on it and I tend to eat a lot of quick, simple and budget meals due to my lifestyle - I find it difficult to eat veg with every meal, so I tend to eat veg heavy meals in the evening

This week I've eaten:

Breakfast (same every day) - Eggs, beans and wholemeal toast.

Lunch - Left over dinners, batchelors rice or pasta

Dinners - Spaghetti on toast, Chilli, jacket potato, curry, cottage pie (I eat meat but also eat a lot of these meals using quorn), SW burgers and chips

Snacks - I use all of my 15 syns. I have a real sweet tooth/snack addiction so tend to use them for these; cheeky chutney snack a jack curls, milkybars, cadbury highlights hot chocolate, highlights mousse

I also have exercised 30-45mins per day - nothing intense just walking, swimming, aquacise, wiifit and indoor cycling.

Hope this helps :) xx

Week 4 weigh in - 2lbs off, 10 in total, no feelings of elation this week, veryodd.com!?

Good luck all with your weigh in's today!

Back