Saturday weigh in

Week 4- 1lb off 8lb total loss
Feel it's coming off a bit slow :-(

A lb off for me too.
I'm happy with any loss! Well done girls so far and gl to everyone else with your weigh ins. :)

Sofartogo! said:
A lb off for me too.
I'm happy with any loss! Well done girls so far and gl to everyone else with your weigh ins. :)

Well done :) x

I'm happy too I'm just impatient

Good luck everyone x

:( I put on half a pound and have no idea why :(

I did 3 days when I had 10 super speedy foods a day and I exercised for 30 mins every day :(

Well done on the fab losses :)

lilmissgiggles - it can be really disheartening when your exercising and eating so well and have a gain - I've certainly been there. I've experienced this and seen it a lot in group where people are exercising and don't lose or gain - I remember at my last group a man had cycled 40miles a day as he had been on a cycling holiday and lost nothing - and I think if you can lose nothing whilst doing that much then surely thats beyond our control. I notice that If I have a small loss/no loss/gain and i've been exercising then It catches up with me and I have bigger losses over the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed for a big loss for you next week - You can do it :)

Today is my second weigh in and I've lost 3lbs (11.5lbs altogether) and I won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month which I was shocked about! Hoping to get my stone sticker next week *fingers crossed*

Have a good day all xxx

What's your secret rainstar, those are huge losses?! How much more do you want to lose? You'll be at target in no time!!!

Your welcome lilmissgiggles :) Hope you have a superawesome week x

No secret really Jen, just that I'm a big lass with lots of weight to lose - I would like to eventually lose 10stone and I'm in the early stages of my weightloss hence the big losses...

I do green/red days and not EE as I have bigger losses, I always max out my 15 syns (usually on chocolate) as this stops me feeling deprived and veering off on a binge and I exercise everyday for at least 30minutes even if its just for a walk.

I know my weightloss will slow down after the initial start, with so much to lose it comes off easier than when you have less weight to lose. Every pound off is a great achievement no matter what size you are. I understand the frustration of wanting to lose the weight 3 weeks ago but each and every one of us will get there xx

:( I put on half a pound and have no idea why :(

I did 3 days when I had 10 super speedy foods a day and I exercised for 30 mins every day :(

It will show next week x

Excellent! You go girl! I only have 5 syns a day then save the rest for the weekend and a yummy 'no guilt' meal out, works for me then I never feel deprived too! Yay for all of us ladies, we're in control and that feeling is amazing!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!

I didnt lose any weight this week (boo!), but then I didnt put any on either.

Its the first week that I havent lost but I did have chippy lunch the other day... :doh:

Walter Bishop said:
I didnt lose any weight this week (boo!), but then I didnt put any on either.

Its the first week that I havent lost but I did have chippy lunch the other day... :doh:

That would explain it lol

Hi I'd like to join this group please. I used to weigh on a Wednesday but changed it to Saturday. So hello and good luck to us all x

Caldil said:
Hi I'd like to join this group please. I used to weigh on a Wednesday but changed it to Saturday. So hello and good luck to us all x

Hello good luck to you xx

Caldil said:

Welcome caldil!!

I've had a bit of a shocking weekend food wise so am making a big effort now to make up for it! Fingers crossed and hope you have a good week too!! X

Hi there! Look forward to sharing your progress! :D

1 pound off bringing me to 11 pounds, another 12 or so to go! Hurry up lol

Hello to all the new Saturday weighers :)

Finally! After a gain and 2 weeks sts I have lost 3lbs this week. Happy is an understatement. I know I was a saint to get the gain and one week was a * week bloat but last week felt undeserved. So happier that this week there is a nice loss.

Food shopping time now! Good luck all today x x

Back