Saturday weigh in

Kieragh1515 said:
Better than a gain, u had a good loss last week didn't u? So next week I'm sure ul catch up again :)

Nope sts last week too. I was out on fri night for a 3 course meal an my own body weight in vodka/ diet coke! ;)

Can't really complain!! X

Welcome! I'm doing it from home too, no groups anywhere near me!

jen1977ni said:
Is that just your choice Minky?

I used to go classes, between March and august and then I moved and with the total disrupt of trying to find somewhere etc I just didn't go for about a month. I have a class up the road from me but walking into one the first time was hard enough. I might rethink it in the new year but for now I don't mind doing it at home. Lost a stone and a half doing it alone taking me to 4 in total and still just as motivated as if I was at a class.

This site helps and is like everyone here is my group :) xx

Hello all:D

I'm a saturday home WI
I will start attending class after christmas. I NEEDED to put a stop to my spiraling gains.
This is the first time I have followed SW my friend lent me her book
So far so good 5 off last week and not fell off the wagon yet.:p
this site has helped as well

bring on saturday LOL

glynny said:

I'm a saturday home WI
I will start attending class after christmas. I NEEDED to put a stop to my spiraling gains.

bring on saturday LOL

Great result!!! Stick with it & welcome :) :)

glynny said:

I'm a saturday home WI

bring on saturday LOL

Well done glynny, and welcome to the Saturday weighers. X

Welcome glynny and congrats on the wicked first week loss!

I have my work christmas do tomorrow so not holding much hope for a loss. Happy with a STS. Have found myself wanting to "pick" a lot this week. Munchie madness! Must be the weather making me want comfort food and chocolate - I'm not even a chocolate fan!

Hope everyone's doing well this week and fingers crossed for Saturday! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Welcome glynny and congrats on the wicked first week loss!

I have my work christmas do tomorrow so not holding much hope for a loss. Happy with a STS. Have found myself wanting to "pick" a lot this week. Munchie madness! Must be the weather making me want comfort food and chocolate - I'm not even a chocolate fan!

Hope everyone's doing well this week and fingers crossed for Saturday! Xxx

I'm in same boat hun!!

Kieragh1515 said:
I'm in same boat hun!!

We are going to an Italian restaurant. 3 course set meal. Have bruschetta for starter, a gorgeous sounding seafood ravioli in a tomato sauce (but I think there is cream involved *eek*) and a lemon meringue type tart for pud. Oh and unlimited prossecco. And I think table wine. And I think free bar. Ahhhh!

What's your damage going to be?? I am going to try and limit what I eat but I think flexi synning is going to be the way forward! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
We are going to an Italian restaurant. 3 course set meal. Have bruschetta for starter, a gorgeous sounding seafood ravioli in a tomato sauce (but I think there is cream involved *eek*) and a lemon meringue type tart for pud. Oh and unlimited prossecco. And I think table wine. And I think free bar. Ahhhh!

What's your damage going to be?? I am going to try and limit what I eat but I think flexi synning is going to be the way forward! Xx

Sounds gorgeous!!!!! Have a great time, flexi synning is the right approach x

thanks for all the support it will be needed. I fined it hard to motivate myself to exercise :sigh: (i know it helps with the weight loss) hopefully after a few pounds off will have more energy. :D
On a more positive note couldn't eat my dessert yesterday as was too full. Would normally still eat it ;)

And if Pauline Quirk can do it so can I, I have been told may times I look just like her LOL :p

I have really stuck to the plan this week but had a look on the scales and hadn't lost anything.do you think it might be the fact I took up running again this week?

Another pound off, slow and steady apparently wins the race!? *YAWN*

1lb off for me too.
Actually, last week (on my new scales) it said 10st10.4 and today it is 10st8.8 so really a pound and a half!! :)
Will record this weeks weight as 10st9 though!
Slow and steady does indeed win the race!! Well done jenni. And JG, probably has affected your weightloss but it will catch up. Drink lots of water!! X

Edit!!!!
Actually, it's 2lb!! :)
Have gone from weighing in on the wii to using my new scales which are more accurate but weighed me as heavier than the wii. Changed all my statistics last week to take all this into account and was actually 10st11!!

3st2lb gone now :)

Last edited:
Thanks SF - really annoyed today, I still haven't gone to the toilet (and it's nearly 7pm here, I go to the loo like clockwork ALL WEEK LONG, except on weigh in day, would it be ok to start taking a natural laxative on a Friday night to stop this 'stage fright'???) - I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S TRUE, I GET 'STAGE FRIGHT' on my weigh in days, ARGHHHH!!!

A bit nervous going to group today, my week hasn't been too bad, have done a good amount to exercise. But 2-3 meals weren't great and I went out and had a couple of cocktails last night! I now have a little headache and big case of the guilts... watch this space for an update this afternoon!!

2lb off for me. xx

Back