Saturday weigh in

1 for me! Happy with it considering I went out last Friday night, had buffet food at a training day, 3 mince pies over the week and went out for Christmas work do last night! Kept syns low-ish to compensate for all the non SW food I knew I was going to consume.

Now I just need to stop feeling sick from all the free prosecco and Rose wine I consumed last night :D

Well done on losses Girlies! Xx

sts for me this week as I thought. Never mind, hoping for a loss next week. I think it probably the exercise, that's what I'm telling myself anyway! Well done on all your losses.

A bit nervous going to group today, my week hasn't been too bad, have done a good amount to exercise. But 2-3 meals weren't great and I went out and had a couple of cocktails last night! I now have a little headache and big case of the guilts... watch this space for an update this afternoon!!

Looks like the cocktails did a good job, maintained this week :(

Bought an orange fibre drink today, fingers crossed lol

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi everyone, I rejoined slimming world last Saturday, so my first weigh in is this weekend!

Eeek!! Welcome and good luck! X

1lb off for me x

3rd weigh in and lost 4lb! very pleased! that's 9lb off in 3 weeks x x x

good luck everyone else xxx

that's fantastic! never be disheartened to STS result, as you nearly always drop the next week as you have x x x well done :)

1lb off for me which I'm really happy with as sts last week despite running quite a lot and sticking to plan.

Back