Saturday weigh in

Awesome losses this week guys well done!

STS for me, * week reared it's ugly head yesterday so expected and happy it's not a gain :)

How's everyone feeling about Christmas? My first xmas as a SWorlder and one minute I am ok with it, next minute I think ah! What is my mum going to cook while I am there?! Is it easy to skirt around the "naughty" food and pick out the good?

I don't want to sabotage and end up with a gain after losing just over 4 stone! Xx

Awesome losses this week guys well done!

STS for me, * week reared it's ugly head yesterday so expected and happy it's not a gain :)

How's everyone feeling about Christmas? My first xmas as a SWorlder and one minute I am ok with it, next minute I think ah! What is my mum going to cook while I am there?! Is it easy to skirt around the "naughty" food and pick out the good?

I don't want to sabotage and end up with a gain after losing just over 4 stone! Xx

Im a bit concerned about the xmas issue as well but Im determined not to sabotage all my hard work. I was thinking of going completely syn free right up to xmas eve..and then cashing all of my syns on xmas eve and xmas day...

Weighed a bit early, but Ive decided Im going to do it on my own now..

Lost 2lbs so 7lbs in two weeks. Very happy. Although, very surprised as I have been to Jamie Olivers this week and got very drunkt yesterday?! lol

1 pound off, * week too, 16.5 lost and 6.5 til target... Let's hope the damage over Christmas is minimal!

1lb off for me. well done to everyone and good luck to those who are due to wi xxx

Well, I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks and have to be honest, haven't been as good as I should have been!!
I have deservedly put on 2lb this week - first time I've put weight on since I started SW in January. :(
Back on track today though and hoping to lose this again in time for Christmas.

Looks like there have been good results for everyone else so far! Well done to you all. :)
X

1lb off for me too! I blame the cold weather, our bodies are holding on to what we have to keep us warm :)

Only 4lbs till I can hit 16 dead and then move on down woo!

Now off to celebrate my birthday! Have a fab weekend all xx

Do we all intend to weigh in this coming Saturday and next?! lol

Back