Saturday weigh in

Ha cool, me too, we're having BBQ'd fish so I'm gonna try n do extra easy. Here goes nothing!!!

O crap, I've just realised Christmas Day is on Sunday and not Saturday! Bugger, that ruins my plans lol

I've had tonsillitis all week so I'm hoping for a good one lol

2.5lb off, might've been something to do with the tonsillitis that I had all week! Here's hoping Christmas doesn't cause too much damage as I've only 4 pounds to go til my first target, which I may well change! Merry Christmas one and all from your token Aussie Weigher inner Jen xo

Yay! 3 lbs off this week :) about time my body started playing ball again! Now only 1 to go to get me to 4.5 stone an 2 to get me in the next bracket! Lovely little gift to myself for Xmas.

Well done to everyone that has lost this year and for being determined to change :) happy Xmas xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Yay! 3 lbs off this week :) about time my body started playing ball again! Now only 1 to go to get me to 4.5 stone an 2 to get me in the next bracket! Lovely little gift to myself for Xmas.

Well done to everyone that has lost this year and for being determined to change :) happy Xmas xxx

Wow absolutely fantastic result!! U both are making me motivated to pull it back! X

I'm not going to weigh myself today, so bloated, seeing a gain will just depress me even if I know the reason why. See you all next week.

I lost 1lb. Pretty pleased as haven't been back on track completely!! Just trying to limit my syns as best I can!!

Putting it all into perspective though, I have lost 3 stone this year. I've gone from very obese to not far off healthy - a size 16 to a size 12 (occasionally 10!) I havea little way to go til I'm happy but will be starting 2012 with the same motivation that got me here today. Well done to all of u and have a fab Christmas fellow Saturday weighers! Looking forward to getting to target with u all on the coming year!! :)

Back on the wagon today, even went to the gym and am going to a boot Camp at 6.15 in the morning! Was naughty yday but our Christmas dinner of BBQ'd snapper and salad was healthy as! Here's hoping for a decent weigh in on sat lol

So despite my attacking the gym in a major way this week (5 days) I have still managed my first gain since starting SW in October - 0.4lb on, or to those kilo folk 0.18 of a kg, GUTTED!!! LOL ARGHHHH @ CHRISTMAS!!! GRRRR LOL How'd everyone else get on? I'm indulging today though, like I usually do every saturday...tomorrow is a new day lol

jen1977ni said:
So despite my attacking the gym in a major way this week (5 days) I have still managed my first gain since starting SW in October - 0.4lb on, or to those kilo folk 0.18 of a kg, GUTTED!!! LOL ARGHHHH @ CHRISTMAS!!! GRRRR LOL How'd everyone else get on? I'm indulging today though, like I usually do every saturday...tomorrow is a new day lol

That's not even half a pound lol!!!! And it's prob due to water retention cause of gym rather than real gain.

I'd be delighted with that :)

3 on for me. Not bad, allowed myself up to half a stone as I have had a bit of a love affair with pâté and crackers and mothers home made mince pies.

But I found out that they don't love me after all and they were doing the dirty on me so binned them :D

Normal SW food from tomorrow and fitness regime on plan to clear this jelly weight. Woo!

Could be worse, I saw someone on the FB group who'd put on 18 lbs, EEEEK!

Is there an echo in here?! Where's everybody else?! lol

I haven't weighed in yet. Visiting oh family but home later so will weigh in in morning and let u know the damage!!!

X

Back