Saturday weigh in

Hi, I'm new to this. Started today and going it alone as meetings no good for me as husband and I work different shifts and juggle 2 little ones in between! I'm a bridesmaid later in the year so looking to lose my baby weight! I'm giving Hannah Waterman DVD a go if I can ever get the kids to take a nap lol. Any tips on easy to take to work breakfasts/lunches would be welcomed!

Thanks all!

Welcome lovehatecarbs and shazzie.
Shazzie, have a look at my diary if you like, you might find some ideas? X

I sts this week. :sigh:
Only really a 4 day week tho so fingers crossed for next week. X

Sofartogo! said:
Welcome lovehatecarbs and shazzie.
Shazzie, have a look at my diary if you like, you might find some ideas? X

I sts this week. :sigh:
Only really a 4 day week tho so fingers crossed for next week. X

Sts is better than my 1 lb on! But I'm cool with it, been * week AND I have been doing the 30 day shred every day so hoping the muscle/water retention is the reason why. I have been an angel all week! Happy with the 1, its going to be off and more next week :) xx

Sounds like good logic to me!! Here's to a good loss next week!! :)

Hi all well my first day is well under way, I have weighed myself not happy but I Will NOT be this weight next week :).

I'm a Saturday weigher (at home) I started on new years eve at 17st1lb and I weighed in today at 16st10lb so a 5lb loss. I am delighted as I had a boozy night out on nye, a new years day dinner along with hangover food & I've eaten out this week :D

Good way to think Ruthie. :)

And just when we are all feeling very doom and gloom, the last 3 come along with a combined loss of 16lb!! Amazing result girlies!! Well done!! 8)

Sofartogo! said:
Good way to think Ruthie. :)

And just when we are all feeling very doom and gloom, the last 3 come along with a combined loss of 16lb!! Amazing result girlies!! Well done!! 8)

Ps hope you are all 'girlies' - will correct if not!! X

Happy new year all - sorry for the distance....

Over Xmas I put on 1/2 pound and last Sat lost 1/2 pound :)

I need to lose a stone in next 12 weeks, I brought my countdown and I've got a beautiful dress to wear - so any encouragement would be very welcomed xx

Hi all new to this site and will be weighing in on Saturday... Start weight of 16 st :(( gotta get it shifted for a wedding in march yikes

Susanwilliams2312 said:
Happy new year all - sorry for the distance....

Over Xmas I put on 1/2 pound and last Sat lost 1/2 pound :)

I need to lose a stone in next 12 weeks, I brought my countdown and I've got a beautiful dress to wear - so any encouragement would be very welcomed xx

Good luck. Keep up the good work :)

snazzysazy said:
Hi all new to this site and will be weighing in on Saturday... Start weight of 16 st :(( gotta get it shifted for a wedding in march yikes

Welcome!!! Hope your having a food week so far!! X

snazzysazy said:

Welcome!!!

Hope you're having a good week so far. X

Ditto, I've just been away on a beach holiday for 3 nights and stuck to plan 100% - I've totally shocked myself! On our way home now then I'll head straight to the gym, not been since Sunday!!!

* WEEK - STS - GRRRR and so close to target, GUTTED.COM! LOL

A measly bloody half off. No I know a loss is a loss but jeez! I have been a frigging angel! Seriously! I have been weighing what needs to be weighed, synning what needs to be synned, hexing what needs to be hexed and whacking extra veg in where I can. Motivation might be slipping out the window if I'm honest.....

MinkyDinky said:
A measly bloody half off. No I know a loss is a loss but jeez! I have been a frigging angel! Seriously! I have been weighing what needs to be weighed, synning what needs to be synned, hexing what needs to be hexed and whacking extra veg in where I can. Motivation might be slipping out the window if I'm honest.....

Awwwww huni, know what u mean.... Ru due on? Have u had enough food this week, have u been exercising etc? Try switching it up this week with new recipes & up the water intake maybe?! It'll catch up with u at some point, good luck x

Back