Saturday weigh in

Wahhooooooo! Finally, the body played ball! 4 lbs this week yay. Putting me at 16 0.5 so only 1 more till I'm in the next stone bracket and can reclaim my 4 n a half stone. Good luck everyone else :) xx

Yay! Good results so far today. And a pound off for me too! :)
x

4.5lb off for me wohoo. I am feeling so much better already. The weigh results this week are great, good luck to anyone who has to weigh in yet xx

It was my first weigh in today, I lost 4 1/2lb!! :)

STS last week and gained 1 and a half pounds this week, despite having stuck 100% to plan for 3 weeks. Am going to up the water intake and try to exercise this week! Good luck to everyone with their WIs today xxx

beckyn22 said:
STS last week and gained 1 and a half pounds this week, despite having stuck 100% to plan for 3 weeks. Am going to up the water intake and try to exercise this week! Good luck to everyone with their WIs today xxx

There must be a reason somewhere, so I'm sure with another 100% week it will start to show. I have slow times when I just don't lose any for weeks then a load comes off all at once. Keep the faith! :)

Over the moon lost 6lbs first weigh in :woohoo: Congrats for all that lost or STS!!

There must be a reason somewhere, so I'm sure with another 100% week it will start to show. I have slow times when I just don't lose any for weeks then a load comes off all at once. Keep the faith! :)

Aww thank you Sofartogo! I think we lose weight at a similar rate - looking at your stats. You prove it does work if you stick at it tho'. Really going to try hard with the water and exercise this week - see if it makes a difference. Just done 15 mins on the wii lol xxx

beckyn22 said:
Just done 15 mins on the wii lol xxx

Every little helps.. :)

Hi! Today was my 2nd weigh in - lost 3 the first week - which I was a bit disappointed with but.. Lost 4lb this week so half a stone off in 2 weeks sits well with me! I am hoping to lose 6 stone this year but in 5% targets!

Here's to the week ahead everyone!

Janie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone!!! I had my first weigh in last week and lost 4.5lbs, then 2.5lbs this week, so got my half stone award, I'm down to the next stones bracket annnnnnd I won the raffle lol xxx

I fell off the whole diet thing in mid November, I thought it was health issues that kept me from losing weight but truly examining my diet I realise that I was lying totally to myself and that so many sins had crept into my diet when I thought I was being good. So yesterday I reread my diet plan and feel really geared up, as I used to weigh in at group on Saturdays I'll weigh in here on Saturdays. One fortunate point for me is that I am the same weight as last November - no weight gain........ But just think where I should be with my weight loss if I hadn't been so daft. Anyway at least it's a good feeling to have the motivation to get going again, and this site is so fab.
Wish me luck please, and one other thing, I'm off to Goa on March 3rd, so some weight loss would make me so so happy.
Thank you to all who make this such a fantastic and enjoyable site.
Gail

:DWell done everyone on your fantastic losses!! xx

Back