Saturday weigh in

MinkyDinky said:
So I say with great pleasure 3.5 off this week, 4.5 stone done and part way now to the 5 stone Mark. Woo hoo. Back of the net! Xxx

That is so amazing!!! Inspirational! How much more have u to lose?

I think I'll change up what I'm eating, starting with breakfasts. Sometimes that helps me x

Kieragh1515 said:
That is so amazing!!! Inspirational! How much more have u to lose?

I think I'll change up what I'm eating, starting with breakfasts. Sometimes that helps me x

About 10 stone in total so I'm nearly half way. I'm down to 15 stone 11 now :) I wore my first ever pair of skinny jeans last night on a night on the town and I actually didn't feel self conscious and felt great in them!

Changing up meals is a great place to start, sometimes your body needs reminding that it's on a diet as it becomes a bit complacent with the same foods. Good luck sweetness xx

Hi all. Ive lost 3 lb :) but increasing the fluids makes me need a wee so much :sigh: nite is the worst. A full nites sleep would be good!!

MinkyDinky said:
So I say with great pleasure 3.5 off this week, 4.5 stone done and part way now to the 5 stone Mark. Woo hoo. Back of the net! Xxx

Well done minkydinky! Amazing stats, u must be feeling v pleased with yourself!! I have been drinking litres of water this week 2 or 3 every day so thought I might be able to avoid the muscle thing but not to be. My poor stomach is v sore today so not going to begrudge the water doing its stuff!! X

Well done everyone so far- some great results for the saturday crew!! 8)

Hi I'm new, I weigh in on a saturday too, 2lb off so well pleased. But.... this is just the beginning of a long jouney!!! I know lot's of people that have lost stones on slimming world, so I'm hoping the future me will be very trim!!!

About 10 stone in total so I'm nearly half way. I'm down to 15 stone 11 now :) I wore my first ever pair of skinny jeans last night on a night on the town and I actually didn't feel self conscious and felt great in them!

Changing up meals is a great place to start, sometimes your body needs reminding that it's on a diet as it becomes a bit complacent with the same foods. Good luck sweetness xx

Wow - 5 stones! That is brilliant MinkyD! Well done on this week's loss too. Can't wait 'til I'm 15.11 - I'd feel like a sylph! Long way to go for me tho'... xxx

Hi I'm new, I weigh in on a saturday too, 2lb off so well pleased. But.... this is just the beginning of a long jouney!!! I know lot's of people that have lost stones on slimming world, so I'm hoping the future me will be very trim!!!

Hi FairyQueen. If we all stick together - we can do this! Well done on your 1st week's loss xxx

1lb on, gutted. Had a good week so I'm baffled & beginning to think ill never shift this 2lb again x

Aw Kieragh - I echo what MinkyDinky says. I had this last week. It will come off. xxx

2lb off for me - delighted as have had mad week so haven't really eaten enough!! Need to up my water intake this week!

Have great weeks everyone! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Im new here. And doing this at home. Your forum are whats been keeping me going. Been on Sw for 3 weeks from home and lost 4lb first week then 2lb second week but today i had a 1lb gain.. so disappointed. :-( hopefully back on track for next Saturdays WI x

Susmcdoug said:
Hi everyone. Im new here. And doing this at home. Your forum are whats been keeping me going. Been on Sw for 3 weeks from home and lost 4lb first week then 2lb second week but today i had a 1lb gain.. so disappointed. :-( hopefully back on track for next Saturdays WI x

Oh dear!!! It'll come off next week, and more! Welcome to Saturday weighers!! X

2nd weigh in - 2lb off. I was expecting a tiny bit more (1/2lb) to get my half stone award but I can work towards that for next Saturday instead! :)

-5lbs on Saturday plus slimmer of the week :D totally aiming for 2lbs this week to get my 1 stone award :)

Back