Saturday weigh in

-5lbs on Saturday plus slimmer of the week :D totally aiming for 2lbs this week to get my 1 stone award :)

Wow that's brilliant Angie! :D:D xxx

STS - but am more than happy with that for a few reasons:

- * week about to start
- Just had THE most stressful week in my 12 year teaching career - here in Queensland if a schools numbers are down by Day 8 (last thursday) of the new school year they usually have to lose a teacher or two, that teacher could've been me, but luckily I got to keep my job, THANKFULLY! In saying that I didn't stray off plan once and had no more than 7 syns a day so PHEW! LOL
- only 2 pounds off target!!!

So in conclusion I am REALLY going to have to crank it up this week and make some big changes to shift this last little bit of weight! Only 5 weeks til my UK trip and I know I'll indulge a little during that time so I need to HURRY UP AND GET MORE WEIGHT OFF!!!

Jen

faerieheavyboot said:
1lb off this week :) really pleased as I've not been incredibly careful this week. Thats a total of 1stone 2lbs in four weeks :)
Kate x

Wow!! Well done you!!! I have yet to step foot on the scales

Well done girls! I have a sts yet again! :(
Really wouldn't mind I I was close to target but I still have a stone and a half yet to lose!!! X

jen1977ni said:

- * week about to start
- Just had THE most stressful week in my 12 year teaching career - here in Queensland if a schools numbers are down by Day 8 (last thursday) of the new school year they usually have to lose a teacher or two, that teacher could've been me, but luckily I got to keep my job, THANKFULLY! In saying that I didn't stray off plan once and had no more than 7 syns a day so PHEW! LOL

So in conclusion I am REALLY going to have to crank it up this week and make some big changes to shift this last little bit of weight! Only 5 weeks til my UK trip and I know I'll indulge a little during that time so I need to HURRY UP AND GET MORE WEIGHT OFF!!!

Jen

Well done on not folding under pressure hun, must have been a hard time for you but congrats on keeping the job and weight off :) xx

Minks ;)

Sofartogo! said:
Well done girls! I have a sts yet again! :(
Really wouldn't mind I I was close to target but I still have a stone and a half yet to lose!!! X

I am going to have a little peek at your food diary and see if there is any words of wisdom I can pull out the bag. Do you go to class? If so have you spoken to your c? Maybe try something like success express or go back to basics as if it was your first week. Sometimes our silly bods become a little complacent - damn them! Or your body just loves all the food you're giving it and doesn't want to let it go! Make sure you are eating enough and having enough syns, sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference xx

Minks ;)

With great pleasure I announce only a 1 lb gain this week! Yay!! Very bad weekend last week - alcohol, kebab, pate and White bread - god damn mother decided a poker night and buffet would be a good idea.... I blame her! So been a good little bumble bee all week for damage limitation and pulled out a tiny gain. Woo woo!

Good luck to everyone else yet to weigh and for all that have, well done and hears to another positive and slimmer week :) xx

Minks ;)

Hi everyone! For those of you who have had an sts or an undeserved gain (Minky - I don't think yours sounds deserved hun :hug99:) - there is hope! I lose generally very slowly but after an sts and a gain I have lost a whopping (for me anyway!!!) 4lbs!! :D:woohoo::party0049:

I expect plenty more sts or gains in future weeks - but it does show that it comes off in the end!! Hope evryone has a great week xxx

- * week about to start

Jen

Blimey Jen - that is harsh. Think there would be an outcry if they decided to do that here - although with Michael Gove at the helm who knows what he'll get us to do next - probably have to qualify to be able to teach on Mars or something. You're so close to your target - go girl xxx

beckyn22 said:
Hi everyone! For those of you who have had an sts or an undeserved gain (Minky - I don't think yours sounds deserved hun :hug99:) - there is hope! I lose generally very slowly but after an sts and a gain I have lost a whopping (for me anyway!!!) 4lbs!! :D:woohoo::party0049:

I expect plenty more sts or gains in future weeks - but it does show that it comes off in the end!! Hope evryone has a great week xxx

Ha if only it was undeserved ;) but thanks anyway! Well done on a fab loss this week! Always an amazing feeling when it's a big number so keep that in your little motivation bank. You should be proud xx

Minks ;)

Ha if only it was undeserved ;) but thanks anyway! Well done on a fab loss this week! Always an amazing feeling when it's a big number so keep that in your little motivation bank. You should be proud xx

Minks ;)

Thanks Minks hun! It's really clicked today that I CAN lose weight myself (I had been referred for a gastric band which I'm now not going to go ahead with) and next time I get an sts or gain I won't throw in the towel (taken me since I was 11 to work this one out!!) :bighug: xxx

beckyn22 said:
Blimey Jen - that is harsh. Think there would be an outcry if they decided to do that here - although with Michael Gove at the helm who knows what he'll get us to do next - probably have to qualify to be able to teach on Mars or something. You're so close to your target - go girl xxx

Yeah in Northern Ireland if we'd less kids it was YAY I'VE A SMALL CLASS THIS YEAR LOL

Oh and because I'm not a permanent teacher, then I've no real rights as such, the joys of being on contract!!! lol

MinkyDinky said:
I am going to have a little peek at your food diary and see if there is any words of wisdom I can pull out the bag. Do you go to class? If so have you spoken to your c? Maybe try something like success express or go back to basics as if it was your first week. Sometimes our silly bods become a little complacent - damn them! Or your body just loves all the food you're giving it and doesn't want to let it go! Make sure you are eating enough and having enough syns, sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference xx

Minks ;)

Thanks minks. Please do look!!! I do have an 'off' day most Saturdays which I'll have to stop. I stick to plan, just have too many syns but I do try and cut back a bit during the week to make up for it. I also tend to not do my food diary at weekends cause its a bit hectic. Will rectify that!!
I don't go to class - haven't got time and would rather squeeze more exercise in if I'm honest! A fish week gets my losses going but this takes a lot to organise so might do it half term week when I'm off!
Otherwise I just might be building up to a good month!! I went off plan last August for nearly 3 weeks, didn't put any weight on but took well over a month before I lost any again. Maybe this is just me getting used to SW again after a 'relaxed' Christmas! X

Back