Saturday weigh in

PS everyone. How many teachers are on here? X

-2 for me again this week! I did get my 1/2 stone award so I'm super happy! :)

MinkyDinky said:
Woot you! Congratulations xx
(P.S why the surprise though??!)

Minks ;)

I'm on antibiotics and have felt extremely bloated over the last few days. Had a sneaky peak on the scales yesterday morning and I'd put on! So very surprised to see it gone this morning :)

Just 1lb off for me this week,I would have liked little more but it wasn't to be...... Have to keep trying and keep the exercise going, hopefully another loss next week... Fingers crossed.

Wow - everyone's doing really well! Wonderful! Just think - every day we'll be losing ounces so every day there's less of us lol! xxx

1lb off for me this week happy as still a loss an didnt feel as though week was too gr8 though!!!

put 0.5 pounds on. Not figured out why, i've had the same stuff as usual and lost 3 pounds last week. See what the next week brings, hopefully its just a one off.

STS this week >< I know why, I didn't do as much exercise this week as I was in a grump with my hubby two nights and just wanted to sit in a grump lol on the plus side I didn't eat chocolate while in said grumps so that's why it's not a gain lol

STS this week >< I know why, I didn't do as much exercise this week as I was in a grump with my hubby two nights and just wanted to sit in a grump lol on the plus side I didn't eat chocolate while in said grumps so that's why it's not a gain lol

Aww. Well done Angie for not eating chocolate - I know the grump feeling and how strong the chocolate temptation can be!! xxx

thank you hunny :) I have decided if we argue again I'm gonna use the anger on the wii fit instead lol xxx

thank you hunny :) I have decided if we argue again I'm gonna use the anger on the wii fit instead lol xxx

LOL!! Great idea!! xxx

I'm a Saturday weigher. Lost 6lb Saturday just gone which was end of first week, although a midweek weigh shows me at plus 1lb so far this week :(

cat38x said:
I'm a Saturday weigher. Lost 6lb Saturday just gone which was end of first week, although a midweek weigh shows me at plus 1lb so far this week :(

Congratulations on the huge loss! That was great!
As for the scale, mid week thing.... Either step away from the scales or deal with it :D sounds harsh I know but mid week weighing is not an accurate account of weight loss due to the natural fluctuations of our bodies water, food and exercise intake. If you can weigh and just acknowledge whatever they say then crack on but if you're going to get upset - take the battery out, throw it away, and then take a sledge hammer to the scales. Drastic I know, but think of how much upset you are saving yourself ;)

They don't weigh you once a week at (roughly) the same time for 'nuffin! Good luck sweetie! Xx

Minks ;)

hi cat38x - absolutely with Minky on mid-week weighing; it can be soul destroying. I know how tempting it is but don't do it - it's too depressing!! xxx

FairyQueen said:
Oops had a bad week ....ate everything in sight :eek:( put on the 2 lbs I lost last week. Not looking forward to this sat either, just can't seem to motivate myself.

Hiya fairyqueen! What seems to be the main problem with your motivation? Maybe we can try and help you xx

Minks ;)

Back