Saturday weigh in

Ok so I had an even more stressful week than last, career wise, I won't bore u with the details, but as a result, I only got to the gym twice. This concerned me as I thought it might have an affect on things, but luckily it hasn't...

1 pound off!!!!

....bringing me to 1 pound off target!!! I had nearly a whole cauliflower this week, in cauliflower rice and puréed through a pepper sauce I made so that might've helped matters, who knows!? Anyhoo, YAY!

I have 4 weeks today til my trip back to the UK to see my family, first time in 2 years I've seen them, so ideally I'd like to lose another 4 or so pounds between now and then so I can have a few meals out and not do too much damage lol

Well done jen and faerieheavyboot on your losses, and good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

I have just WI (do so at home) and have lost 6lbs this week, I'm not happy as I have been ill since Wednesday and know this is because of illness rather than true weight loss, I'll have to be very careful next week not to put everyone of those pounds back on. Hopefully I will be able to get back to the gym asap, however I currently have bronchitis and it's knocked me for six.

Yay yay yay yay yay! At last I have a loss to report! 2lb gone forever! Have spent the 2nd part of the week calorie counting as was getting fed up with no losses. Looks to have worked! :)

Well done on all these good results so far! X

Sofartogo! said:
Yay yay yay yay yay! At last I have a loss to report! 2lb gone forever! Have spent the 2nd part of the week calorie counting as was getting fed up with no losses. Looks to have worked! :)

Well done on all these good results so far! X

Yay!!! That's amazing and (to be fair) about bloody time too! Silly body!
Has the calorie counting had an affect on portion control, did you do it alongside the SW plan or just CC?

So glad that you have had a kick start and long shall the losses be for! Xxx

Minks ;)

faerieheavyboot said:
Another 1lb off this week :) surprising as I've not been out the house all week! :)
X

Well done, just remember the plan works even without exercise :) unless you meant you haven't been out so just stayed in and ate! Lol, that would be surprising to get a loss xx

Minks ;)

jen1977ni said:
Ok so I had an even more stressful week than last, career wise, I won't bore u with the details, but as a result, I only got to the gym twice. This concerned me as I thought it might have an affect on things, but luckily it hasn't...

1 pound off!!!!

....bringing me to 1 pound off target!!! I had nearly a whole cauliflower this week, in cauliflower rice and puréed through a pepper sauce I made so that might've helped matters, who knows!? Anyhoo, YAY!

I have 4 weeks today til my trip back to the UK to see my family, first time in 2 years I've seen them, so ideally I'd like to lose another 4 or so pounds between now and then so I can have a few meals out and not do too much damage lol

Woooooooweeeeee! Only 1 teeny pound to go! How fantastic. Next week will be your week :D have you thought about the maintaining side? Apparently that's just as difficult - to stop losing and keep at a the same weight.

Excited to show off the new slimline version to the family?! Xxx

Minks ;)

I got a loss of 4lbs this week (yay me!) which was awesome.

One teeny tiny smidge of a lb to take me to my 5 stone award. Woo to the hoo!

Next week my dears, next week. Let's think slimming thoughts please :D xxx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:

Minks ;)

Well done!!!!!

And to everyone else too! I lost 1.5lb finally tho have followed propoints this week for a change :) x

Kia-Ora said:
Well done!!!!!

And to everyone else too! I lost 1.5lb finally tho have followed propoints this week for a change :) x

Thank you!
How you finding pro points? If it works for you then fantastic. Sometimes we just need a change to get our bodies back in it. I know a couple of people close to target recently have plateau'd and gone to see if WW can assist and I remember another SW'er going to do Rosemary Conley when she hit target with SW but couldn't get any further. Good luck and hope you stick around here to keep us in the loop :) xxx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Woooooooweeeeee! Only 1 teeny pound to go! How fantastic. Next week will be your week :D have you thought about the maintaining side? Apparently that's just as difficult - to stop losing and keep at a the same weight.

Excited to show off the new slimline version to the family?! Xxx

Minks ;)

They've seen that version of me before in 2008 right before I met my OH, that's when I last reached goal, so how do u maintain, is there a different program to follow? Should I be upping my syns and trying to have more than the 5 to 7 I have at the mo?

jen1977ni said:
They've seen that version of me before in 2008 right before I met my OH, that's when I last reached goal, so how do u maintain, is there a different program to follow? Should I be upping my syns and trying to have more than the 5 to 7 I have at the mo?

I have no idea to be honest but there is a thread in the stones zone that is just for maintaining. If I get to a computer this morning I will link it for you. I think you do up your hex's or summink but as I'm 5 stone from target (correction 5 stone 1 lb!) I am not even thinking about that yet! Lol xxx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Yay!!! That's amazing and (to be fair) about bloody time too! Silly body!
Has the calorie counting had an affect on portion control, did you do it alongside the SW plan or just CC?

So glad that you have had a kick start and long shall the losses be for! Xxx

Minks ;)

There's a def SW bias to my diary although I haven't necessarily had all HEA and B choices as they tend to take me over the 1200 calorie mark. Have weighed out some things like pasta etc but found it v easy using MyFitnessPal. X

MinkyDinky said:

Minks ;)

Amazing loss!! :)

Kia-Ora said:
Well done!!!!!

Woohoo kieragh!! :)

jen1977ni said:

Think u add extra A and B choices but there's a thread somewhere to tell all!! X

Lost 2.5lb :D

Back