Saturday weigh in

MinkyDinky said:
Thank you!
How you finding pro points? If it works for you then fantastic. Sometimes we just need a change to get our bodies back in it. I know a couple of people close to target recently have plateau'd and gone to see if WW can assist and I remember another SW'er going to do Rosemary Conley when she hit target with SW but couldn't get any further. Good luck and hope you stick around here to keep us in the loop :) xxx

Minks ;)

Hi hun, I think u hit the nail on the head. It's the change that kept me more focused & most likely the change in food kickstarted my body. Loved it & will try it for few more weeks (defo sticking around if ul have me lol!!!!) x

MinkyDinky said:
I have no idea to be honest but there is a thread in the stones zone that is just for maintaining. If I get to a computer this morning I will link it for you. I think you do up your hex's or summink but as I'm 5 stone from target (correction 5 stone 1 lb!) I am not even thinking about that yet! Lol xxx

Minks ;)

Cool, please xo

Hi I am a newby and I will be a Saturday morning weigher so hope you dont mind me posting.

My first weeks loss is 4lb :) x

Hi everyone - well done on your fantastic losses this week!! I've put 2lbs on, but know that this is due to * week so not too upset. Had a good loss last week so know a good loss will follow next week or week after as long as I stay on plan! Your losses this week give me hope! xxx

Hi I am a newby and I will be a Saturday morning weigher so hope you dont mind me posting.

My first weeks loss is 4lb :) x

Good Job to the 4lb loss. And welcome to the forum. :p Hope you see more of you here!

Ugh, 2 pound off again this Saturday, I've had 2lb for the past 3 weeks and I'm sick of seeing the number now LOL. I really want to get 3 and a 1/2 off next Sat and I'll have my 1 stone award but I don't think I'll do it as I had pizza and chips last night(unless I live in the gym & pool next week) :)

Last edited:
_Gemma_ said:
Ugh, 2 pound off again this Saturday, I've had 2lb for the past 3 weeks and I'm sick of seeing the number now LOL. I really want to get 3 and a 1/2 off next Sat and I'll have my 1 stone award but I don't think I'll do it as I had pizza and chips last night(unless I live in the gym & pool next week) :)

Don't knock it. When u've sts for 8 weeks you'll be praying for a 2lb loss. X

_Gemma_ said:

Did you know that 1-2lb a week is the recommended loss people should be having? And if you were to lose 2lbs every week that would make a loss of over 7 stone in one year?!

Rome wasn't built in a day..., be proud of yourself that it was 2 off rather than old habits that could have been 2 on! Xx

Minks ;)

Can I join Saturday weigh in please?? :flowers:

Week 1 - lost 2lb.

Was hoping for more being week 1 but probably made some errors with counting things, portion control needs improving & learning to STOP when full. But still chuffed with 2 off, rather than on !

Ok so I had an even more stressful week than last, career wise, I won't bore u with the details, but as a result, I only got to the gym twice. This concerned me as I thought it might have an affect on things, but luckily it hasn't...

1 pound off!!!!

....bringing me to 1 pound off target!!! I had nearly a whole cauliflower this week, in cauliflower rice and puréed through a pepper sauce I made so that might've helped matters, who knows!? Anyhoo, YAY!

I have 4 weeks today til my trip back to the UK to see my family, first time in 2 years I've seen them, so ideally I'd like to lose another 4 or so pounds between now and then so I can have a few meals out and not do too much damage lol

Well done Jen! You've done so well. You'll easily lose a few more pounds for your trip to the UK xxx

I got a loss of 4lbs this week (yay me!) which was awesome.

One teeny tiny smidge of a lb to take me to my 5 stone award. Woo to the hoo!

Next week my dears, next week. Let's think slimming thoughts please :D xxx

Minks ;)

Wow Minky!! Well done on your fab 4lbs loss. 5 stones is AMAZING!! Will have to have a sneaky peak at your diary if you've got one xxx

beckyn22 said:
Well done Jen! You've done so well. You'll easily lose a few more pounds for your trip to the UK xxx

Hope so lol

way to go everyone!!!!
this week I lost 1lb which is amazing considering how much vodka and chinese I had the previous weekend lol just irritating coz now I'm only 1lb away from my 1 stone award so gonna go for it this week :)

way to go everyone!!!!
this week I lost 1lb which is amazing considering how much vodka and chinese I had the previous weekend lol just irritating coz now I'm only 1lb away from my 1 stone award so gonna go for it this week :)

Ooh well done Angie! Only 1lb to go til a shiny... Sounds like you got away with the vodka and chinese ;) xxx

only just lol and that's only coz i worked my ass off on the exercise side of things all week, but thank you :). Just realised its valentines tomorrow :/ may have to have a syn free day today lol

Back