Saturday weigh in

Good luck for tomorrow guys! This is going to be my last Saturday WI :( I am rejoining group on Tuesday so will be changing *sob* BUT I will still pop back and see how you are all getting on. I don't wanna leave this group :( xxx

Good luck for tomorrow guys! This is going to be my last Saturday WI :( I am rejoining group on Tuesday so will be changing *sob* BUT I will still pop back and see how you are all getting on. I don't wanna leave this group :( xxx

:cry::cry::cry: We will miss you Minks xxx

MinkyDinky said:

Ahhhh! We'll miss you minks!! Keep us updated from time to time! X

I've lost a lb this week. Would have liked 2 but have had a loss 2 weeks running which is unheard of these days so I'll gratefully take the lb!

Good luck to everyone!! :)

Sofartogo! said:
I've lost a lb this week. Would have liked 2 but have had a loss 2 weeks running which is unheard of these days so I'll gratefully take the lb!

Yay well done on the consecutive losses :) now let's keep it going so you can have 3 weeks! Xxx

Just weighed. Really disappointed, gained 1 lb, and I've been really good all week, so I can't see how. Next weeks going to be a difficult one also, as I'm away for 3 nights on business, & then will have to WI on friday as we're going to the UK to see the rugby next w/e, so was really hoping for a good result today :-(

Support needed!

So not a huge loss this week (I blame the MIL for giving me apple pie n custard last w/end and my awful day yesterday of eating buffet sandwiches in a meeting :() BUT screw all of that! I lost a whopping 1 lb bringing me to a 5 stone loss exactly!! Woooo!

Hope everyone else's WI goes well xxx

- 2lb

Still a bit :-( not seen a big number at this early stage so need to be very careful of portion control. And focusing on the fact that its still off instead of on !

I put on half a pound :( Seems to be becoming a recurring pattern...lose than put on half a pound.

MinkyDinky said:
So not a huge loss this week (I blame the MIL for giving me apple pie n custard last w/end and my awful day yesterday of eating buffet sandwiches in a meeting :() BUT screw all of that! I lost a whopping 1 lb bringing me to a 5 stone loss exactly!! Woooo!

Hope everyone else's WI goes well xxx

Yay!!!!!!! Well done hunni & yes please stay on our sat thread x

1 lb off for me, which isn't bad considering I ate out at the pub on Sunday night, had a Chinese on valentines day and drank a whole bottle of wine! (low alcohol) and pinched about 8 or 9 of OH's choccies!! All within syns though! Can't complain with a loss I suppose!

mrstore said:
1 lb off for me, which isn't bad considering I ate out at the pub on Sunday night, had a Chinese on valentines day and drank a whole bottle of wine! (low alcohol) and pinched about 8 or 9 of OH's choccies!! All within syns though! Can't complain with a loss I suppose!

Plus I've had the week off work so I've done no where near the same amount of walking as previous weeks!

I'm not gonna weigh in today, went out for dinner for a mates farewell last night and it wasn't served til very late! ARGHHHH! Only 1 pound to go til target, and you never know, I might actually be in the 9's next week!

Three weeks today I'll be on my way back to the UK for my wee holiday too, WOO HOO!!! MUGSHOTS, PASTA AND SAUCE AND MULLER LIGHTS MMMMM LOL

I finally got over 2lb lol, I managed to lose 3lb this week!!! :) I wish I had got that extra 1/2lb to bring me to 1 stone but it's something to work towards next weekend!! :)

_Gemma_ said:
I finally got over 2lb lol, I managed to lose 3lb this week!!! :) I wish I had got that extra 1/2lb to bring me to 1 stone but it's something to work towards next weekend!! :)

Well done!!! You can do it! :)

Well done sofartogo. Sill a loss - don't forget that horrible picture of a lb of fat!! Gone!! xxx

Woo hoo!! Well done Gemma, that's great!xxx

Well, I sts this week - but am quite happy with that as I did have a bit of a hard time staying on plan at the beginning of the week! Good luck everyone who's still to wi xxx

I gained 3lbs this week, not surprised as last week I lost 6lbs from being ill and not eating... hopefully things will auto correct this week and I can start to lose a little bit of weight.

Back