Saturday weigh in

beckyn22 said:
I've done exactly the same mrstore!! Still wi tomorrow 'cos it might have changed again xxx

Glad I'm not the only one! Lol. I must admit I'm feeling rather 'thin' this morning, but then again I am still laying in bed!!!! No wonder my tummy is flat!!! Lol.
Good luck everyone!!!!!!! :)

Wow! Some amazing losses on here this week and well done Jen for getting to target!! Amazing!!!

It's a sts for me this week. Totm so not to disappointed. Will strive for a loss next week! Off for a run today. X

I stayed the same this week.

I'm trying to be positive. I wasn't allowed to exercise all week due to an injury and it was totm as well.

On the plus side for the first time in ages I have managed to do my 5 a day.

Lost 1lb. Happy with that as I was expecting a gain since I have been off plan 75% of the week and eat near enough my body weight in cake yesterday.

Eek, I lost 4lb today, the most since my very first weigh in last month!! I got my 1 stone award as well! :)

Lost 3.5lbs. Absolutely over the moon. Can't believe I have actually managed to lost half a stone! I always give up long before now (previously failed many times at WW). I won't lie, sometimes I still want to eat half my body weight in Cadburys, but am really enjoying the actual meal element of the SW programme.

But am so happy at this moment :) :)

5lbs off this week :) I've got less than a stone to go until target x

:wow: !! Amazing. WTG faeire. Love your hair in your profile pic. I've always wanted pink or blue hair!! xxx
well done jen !!!
- 5lbs for me, that's a nice feeling :D
:wow: 5lbs!! Go luna xxx
Wow! Some amazing losses on here this week and well done Jen for getting to target!! Amazing!!!

It's a sts for me this week. Totm so not to disappointed. Will strive for a loss next week! Off for a run today. X
That's good for a star week. Is it your first run? Really want to start couch25k but need a more weight off methinks xxx
1lb off! :) would have preferred 2 though!
Hey - come on, don't knock it! Remeber what a lb of fat actually looks like! Yuck! Now that one's gone forever xxx
I stayed the same this week.

I'm trying to be positive. I wasn't allowed to exercise all week due to an injury and it was totm as well.

On the plus side for the first time in ages I have managed to do my 5 a day.
I predict *adopts Mystic Meg voice* a good loss for next week hun! xxx
Lost 1lb. Happy with that as I was expecting a gain since I have been off plan 75% of the week and eat near enough my body weight in cake yesterday.

:rotflmao: That's a good loss then, well done! xxx
Eek, I lost 4lb today, the most since my very first weigh in last month!! I got my 1 stone award as well! :)
:woohoo: well done Gemma! xxx
Lost 3.5lbs. Absolutely over the moon. Can't believe I have actually managed to lost half a stone! I always give up long before now (previously failed many times at WW). I won't lie, sometimes I still want to eat half my body weight in Cadburys, but am really enjoying the actual meal element of the SW programme.

But am so happy at this moment :) :)

:8855: @ cadburys. Me too! This is great that you're keeping goin and half a stone is a great achievement. Stay with us - you'll get to just where you want to be :hug99: xxx

Should have WI in Saturday, but was away for the weekend, so did it on friday instead - lost one whole quarter pound!! Was away on business last week for 3 days ahead of that WI, so maybe I should be pleased to lose anything at all! Spent the weekend eating & drinking anything I fancied, so now need to get right back on track. Food diary tomorrow onwards.....

Well done for all the losses this week everyone else though!

beckyn22 said:
That's good for a star week. Is it your first run? Really want to start couch25k but need a more weight off methinks xxx

No. I did the c25k this time last yr - right at the beginning if my weight loss journey! Really works, you shouldn't put it off. Hadn't been for a while tho and restarted going out a few weeks ago. Love it now!! :)

X

well sooooooooomehow i lost 2.5lbs :O so also got me stone award :D

I am being SUPER good this week coz I have a feeling last week might catch up with me lol

Well done absolutely EVERYONE we hav all done so well this week xxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,
I am just restarting SW after taking a break and putting on a few lbs :-( I am getting married in June so need to shift them!!
I am a Saturday weigher so hope to join in with you?
Thanks!
Naomi.

Maintained, PHEW! First week of being at target was a success lol

-2lbs woo woo

Back