Saturday weigh in

One and a half off for me this week - Yeay

First weigh in since going off the wagon for 2 months. I now weigh in at home and am pleased to report I am down 1.75lbs since last weigh in before Christmas. :D

Well I Can't believe it. Just weighed in at my club and lost 3lbs and have now lost 8lbs and was slimmer of the week. It has paid off going to the gym and swimming before my aqua classes.

Up to now things have been slow - sometimes 1lb on or maintaining so whatever stage you are don't give up or dispare - and always carry low calorie - low sin snacks with you. I've been taking low calorie jelly pots and Rivita mini's to work and they have been a help.

Ok, early weigh-in again for me, as I'm away for the weekend again....

So 3/4 lb off - total 1lb in 2 weeks - storming!!!

Good luck tomorrow x

Well done Seacrest! See - it's a comin' off xxx
Morning ladies, rise and shine !

-2lbs for me today.

i found it difficult this week, i didn't feel the buzz of the 1st week..

Well done luna - 2lb is great especially when you've had a difficult week! xxx
Maintained, PHEW! First week of being at target was a success lol
Well done jen - I hear they say say maintaining is much harder than the losing so you're doing great xxx
Lost a pound, again, for the third week in a row, come on pounds......shift yourselves!!!!! Lol
That's brill mrstore. I know 1 lb a week is probably slower than you'd like but think of it this way: we don't put weight on over night and however slowly you lose it, I bet it'll come off in a shorter time than it took to put it on (can't claim this as my own, it's Lily42uk's words of wisdom!!) xxx
-2lbs woo woo
Yay! Well done teacupxxx
First weigh in since going off the wagon for 2 months. I now weigh in at home and am pleased to report I am down 1.75lbs since last weigh in before Christmas. :D
A huge well done for getting back on the wagon - this just goes to show you can do this!! Well done :bighug: xxx
Well I Can't believe it. Just weighed in at my club and lost 3lbs and have now lost 8lbs and was slimmer of the week. It has paid off going to the gym and swimming before my aqua classes.

Up to now things have been slow - sometimes 1lb on or maintaining so whatever stage you are don't give up or dispare - and always carry low calorie - low sin snacks with you. I've been taking low calorie jelly pots and Rivita mini's to work and they have been a help.
:woohoo: well done annielou and great tips there xxx

Am really chuffed as have lost 2 and 3 quarter lbs this week :woohoo: !! Nearly double my average weekly loss of 1-1 and a half lbs. 'Break a leg' to everyone who has still to wi today! :bighug: xxx

Follwed this diet religeously for two weeks now, really impressed with it - never hungry

start weight 107.6 kg
w/e 25/2/12 loss 2.6 kg (5.7 lb):D
w/e 3/3/ 12 loss 1.8kg (4 lb):)

9.7lb in two weeks. might have been more but discovered yesterday that I was using 3 slices of the wrong bread as a healthy x. was using ww malted danish, But now got the WW Brown Danish (only asda had it)

I lost 1lb :D Was expecting to STS

Seacrest said:
Ok, early weigh-in again for me, as I'm away for the weekend again....

So 3/4 lb off - total 1lb in 2 weeks - storming!!!

Good luck tomorrow x

Every little helps!!!

lunameredith said:
Morning ladies, rise and shine !

-2lbs for me today.

i found it difficult this week, i didn't feel the buzz of the 1st week..

Still a good loss!! Keep trying new foods - it'll keep it all fresh for u!!

jen1977ni said:
Maintained, PHEW! First week of being at target was a success lol

Whit wooo! Well done!! :)

mrstore said:
Lost a pound, again, for the third week in a row, come on pounds......shift yourselves!!!!! Lol

That 3 huge lumps of fat gone!! Wish I could lose 3lb in 3 weeks!!! X

teacup said:
-2lbs woo woo
:)

Magic Mummy said:
One and a half off for me this week - Yeay
:)

D1984 said:

Brill!!! Stick firmly on that wagon now!!

annielou said:

Good advice!!! Well done on your loss!

beckyn22 said:
Am really chuffed as have lost 2 and 3 quarter lbs this week :woohoo: !! Nearly double my average weekly loss of 1-1 and a half lbs. 'Break a leg' to everyone who has still to wi today! :bighug: xxx

Fab loss!! :)

Trebor2000 said:
Follwed this diet religeously for two weeks now, really impressed with it - never hungry

start weight 107.6 kg
w/e 25/2/12 loss 2.6 kg (5.7 lb):D
w/e 3/3/ 12 loss 1.8kg (4 lb):)

9.7lb in two weeks. might have been more but discovered yesterday that I was using 3 slices of the wrong bread as a healthy x. was using ww malted danish, But now got the WW Brown Danish (only asda had it)

Excellent losses!! Keep up the good work! X

Ally89 said:
I lost 1lb :D Was expecting to STS

Great!! Always happy to take a loss!!!

I forgot to weigh in this morning!! :doh:
Came downstairs to an ENORMOUS dead rat (thank u Kat) and I think it put me off! Had my breakfast before I realized so will WI tomorrow instead! X

I didn't lose, I maintained, but I'm meant to, as I'm at target! Let's hope my UK trip in a few days doesn't totally mess that up lol

I lost a lb!!! Yippeeee! 10 and a half stone now (Even saw a 6 briefly!!)
Happy today! :)

Had my first weight in yesterday and was 11st 7lbs. Hoping for a pleasant loss next week!

I started at 11 stone 9 pounds, and have just reached my target of 10 stone! GOOD LUCK!!!

I bet you'll do it much faster than I did! lol

Bit late at posting but I weighed in and stayed the same - must admit I was pretty disappointed as I've been 100% all week but I barely drink any water so I'm gonna make sure I start drinking in case I'm holding onto fluid retention *sigh*

Well done sofartogo that's fab! xxx

Had my first weight in yesterday and was 11st 7lbs. Hoping for a pleasant loss next week!
Welcome nayomee. Hope you have a good first week xxx
Bit late at posting but I weighed in and stayed the same - must admit I was pretty disappointed as I've been 100% all week but I barely drink any water so I'm gonna make sure I start drinking in case I'm holding onto fluid retention *sigh*
Bet you'll have a good loss next week Zoe xxx
another 3lb off for me yesterday, very happy as thats 8lb in 2 weeks :)

:woohoo: well done Rach xxx

jen1977ni said:
I started at 11 stone 9 pounds, and have just reached my target of 10 stone! GOOD LUCK!!!

I bet you'll do it much faster than I did! lol

Thanks Jen,
I am hoping to get to 10'7 by end of May! Will be a struggle I think as I have been lingering around this weight for months!!
Fingers crossed..xx

Just remembered that I forgot to post on Sat, I gained 1lb, I was expecting it though as I totally messed my syns up last weekend and only realised 2 days later, I tried to be super good the rest of the week so it probably would have been worse if I didn't have a good Mon to Fri!

I'm hoping to get rid of the 1lb this week! :)

Back