Saturday weigh in

STS this week but I'm pretty sure that's the previous week catching up with me lolso gonna try n be a bit better this week :)

Thanks Jen,
I am hoping to get to 10'7 by end of May! Will be a struggle I think as I have been lingering around this weight for months!!
Fingers crossed..xx

I hope to lose up to another half a stone beyond my target, but will wait til I get back from the UK first!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!! Hope you've all had a good week!!
From a little sneaky peak on the scales (**slaps wrist**)I'm set for a 2lb loss this week, hope the scales say the same in the morning when it matters lol.
If they do then I'm only another 2lb away from my club 10 and 1.5 stone!! :) :)

Typical, I've just fallen BELOW my target weight on the day I leave for the UK HAHA! Now if that's not motivation to stay on track then I don't know what is! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE LADIES, MY FLIGHT LEAVES IN JUST UNDER 8 HOURS, WOO HOO! LOL

(PS That's the first time I've seen 9 stone something in a helluva long time lol)

jen1977ni said:
Typical, I've just fallen BELOW my target weight on the day I leave for the UK HAHA! Now if that's not motivation to stay on track then I don't know what is! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE LADIES, MY FLIGHT LEAVES IN JUST UNDER 8 HOURS, WOO HOO! LOL

(PS That's the first time I've seen 9 stone something in a helluva long time lol)

Wow well done! Can't wait to reach my target! x

Only 1lb lost this week but it is a pleasant suprise! I had been comfort eating a bit this week because the purchase of our dream house fell through on the day of exchange..guess pacing up and down with stress has done me good!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone elses results x

nayomee123 said:
Only 1lb lost this week but it is a pleasant suprise! I had been comfort eating a bit this week because the purchase of our dream house fell through on the day of exchange..guess pacing up and down with stress has done me good!!

Well done on your 1 lb loss!!!! So sorry about your house, how awful!!!!! Xx

ohhh what a pain ! i'm sorry about your house nayomee, nothing comes easy..:(

well done on your loss, keep going.

- 4lbs for me this week, so happy :scale:

I STS. Not happy really as I upped my superfree, cut my syns a little and drunk more water and didn't even lose half a pound.

3.5lbs off, that is almost 9lbs off in total and my half stone award. Plus I am now in the 15's. I am very pleased this week.

1 1/2 off for me this week - it's slow going but I'm not being 100% all of the time. I'm going to try and stay on it 100% all week this week and see if I can have a really good loss to kick start my motivation again :D

My OH is joining me this week aswell so that should give me some extra help (or not) :sigh:

I've put on 1lb this week. Thing is I have no idea where I went wrong, I've been 100% every day. I know its only 1lb but I'm a bit disheartened.

Kate x

OMG was totally stunned at this mornings loss - I've eaten loads was worried that I must have eaten too much.

start weight 107.6 kg

w/e 25/2/12 loss 2.6 kg (5.7 lb):D
w/e 3/3/ 12 loss 1.8kg (4 lb):)
w/e 9/3/12 loss 3.6Kg (7.9 Lb):eek::D

That's a staggering 8Kg (17.6lb) in three weeks.

3lb off for me this week, I was worried after my small gain last week and was dreading getting on the scales. My aim for next week is 1 & a half lb to get my 1 and a half stone award. :)

A bit late posting - my first weigh in was this Saturday (ive joined a Slimming World Class) and I lost 4.5lbs so I am really happy :)

Well done everyone on your losses x

Back