Saturday weigh in

Well done everyone!! I've lost 1lb again this week. 2lb away from 3.5st now. Well done everyone! Sorry it's been a flying visit! Sooooo busy! :)

half off this week :) struggling this week so hmmm about next weeks weigh in lol

Thanks guys! I have resisted the temptation, I knew I could rely on this forum to push me in the right direction! Will take your advice and make one at home tomorrow :)
Good luck for all your weigh ins tomorrow x

Good luck today everyone!! I'm feeling slightly nervous about what the scales will show this week to be honest! Need to lose 2lb to get to my 1.5 stone and club 10. If its only a pound this week I'll scream lol

Lost 1lb. I'm half happy with that. Only one more weigh in before I meet Bowling For Soup and since I want to be under 14 stone when that happens I need to lose 1.5lb's next week to get me to 13 stone 13.5. I'm lucky if my body wants to lose a pound a week so 1.5 is pushing it.

3lb off for me on my first week. Pretty chuffed with that :)
Am now going to get the Wii on and play Just Dance with the kids as I'd like to lose another 2 this week if I can.

Ally89 said:
Lost 1lb. I'm half happy with that. Only one more weigh in before I meet Bowling For Soup and since I want to be under 14 stone when that happens I need to lose 1.5lb's next week to get me to 13 stone 13.5. I'm lucky if my body wants to lose a pound a week so 1.5 is pushing it.

You never know!!! Well done for ur loss this week! X

Whovian_gal said:
3lb off for me on my first week. Pretty chuffed with that :)
Am now going to get the Wii on and play Just Dance with the kids as I'd like to lose another 2 this week if I can.

Yay! Great loss and welcome to the thread! X

lunameredith said:
morning everybody !!!
hope everybody has a good day. - 2lbs for me today, i am happy with that, i was just hoping to get my stone award .. oh well, next week :rolleyes:

Next week for definate! :)

mrstore said:
1 off for me, didn't get my 1.5 stone or club 10 :(

Don't be sad!! Still another lb gone forever! You'll get them next week! :)

I lost 2lb this week so that's my 3.5 stone award. :)
Next target is to get in the 9's an I have 5lb to go for that. Would love to make it for my birthday on 20th April but we'll see!!
Also happy to report I bought 2 size 10 dresses a few days ago and both fit!! :)

You never know!!! Well done for ur loss this week! X

Yay! Great loss and welcome to the thread! X

Next week for definate! :)

Don't be sad!! Still another lb gone forever! You'll get them next week! :)

I lost 2lb this week so that's my 3.5 stone award. :)
Next target is to get in the 9's an I have 5lb to go for that. Would love to make it for my birthday on 20th April but we'll see!!
Also happy to report I bought 2 size 10 dresses a few days ago and both fit!! :)

Oh well done! I DREAM of a size 10 dress! Honestly can't imagine buying size 10 clothes. I'm going to give it a good try though ;)

First week and lost 2 lbs, was hoping on a little more but happy non the less.

2lb for me this week and it's my birthday today so I'm going to celebrate with a slice of cake :p

Well done everyone - great losses. I weighed in this morning and 2lbs off - so I'm delighted. Can't wait to get under 14st!!!

Back