Saturday weigh in

Hi everyone, second weigh in and I lost 2lbs this week :)

Didn't get to post last Saturday, lost 3/4 lb & then flew away to a week in the sun. Just got back, did a cheeky weigh as soon as I got in & was horrified!! :D.

Will weigh in tomorrow properly & post, but I know it's a gain. :break_diet:

Ok, weighed this morning :cry: about a 6lb gain!!!!! Haven't done the exact maths, but my ticker will tell all.... :sigh:

Back on plan :wave_cry:

ToniSandy said:
Hi everyone i would like to join if thats okay :) this saturday i lost 3lbs :D
welldone everyone on your losses xxxxx

Welcome to the Saturday weighers and congrats on a great loss this week!! :)

lunameredith said:
been naughty this week, dreading it :(
feel so bad, i've only started a few weeks ago and losing the plot already..

111.5 syns for this week ...

I was doing ok till about an hour ago.....4 little pots of chocolate philly gone! Oops! Total syns for the week, dead on 70! Hope tonight's incident doesn't mess with my weigh in tomorrow eek!

I was doing ok till about an hour ago.....4 little pots of chocolate philly gone! Oops! Total syns for the week, dead on 70! Hope tonight's incident doesn't mess with my weigh in tomorrow eek!

god hope it's not my fault :sigh:
you know what those nice little philly, are my nightmare, wanted to try it, and they were buy one get one free in tescos.. i tried them too much, that's what put me in it !!!!! :mad:

Day 12 of my 23 days holiday back in the UK - I've had one really naughty meal out and been to the gym 11 (including two fab kettlebells classes, wish we had those classes in Oz) times since I got here, unfortunately my bowels are still on Australian time so I won't be weighing in properly til I get back home. I'm keeping an eye on the scales and they haven't been screaming at all yet, so fingers crossed any damage I do is minimal! Out for dinner again tomorrow at the Oldest Licensed Pub in Ireland, YUM YUM! Congrats to everyone on their losses to date xo

I've lost another 1lb this week. :)

Lost a pound...usually i'd be really happy with that but needed just half a pound more to be under 14 stone. Plus i'm half a stone off meeting my mini goal of being under 14 stone before meeting Bowling For Soup, and that was my last weigh in before i meet them, so kinda disappointed but happy i lost 1lb.

I'm thinking of doing a few red days this week, never done one before, ever! I keep reading how everyone has better losses on red, I can't be doing with 1 lb losses each week lol

Lost a pound...usually i'd be really happy with that but needed just half a pound more to be under 14 stone. Plus i'm half a stone off meeting my mini goal of being under 14 stone before meeting Bowling For Soup, and that was my last weigh in before i meet them, so kinda disappointed but happy i lost 1lb.

well done ! i know that 0.5 lb would have meant the world to you, and also reaching your mini target, but just look back, think of what you have achieved, don't think of what you haven't, be proud and go with a big smile on your face !!!!;)

Back