Saturday weigh in

I'm thinking of doing a few red days this week, never done one before, ever! I keep reading how everyone has better losses on red, I can't be doing with 1 lb losses each week lol

well done getting your club 10 award, i can't wait to get there .. i have never tried red days either .. just stuck to extra easy since i started ..

well done ! i know that 0.5 lb would have meant the world to you, and also reaching your mini target, but just look back, think of what you have achieved, don't think of what you haven't, be proud and go with a big smile on your face !!!!;)

I am happy with it, after all I am exactly on 14 stone, not like a huge way off being off my goal, i'm just miffed that its ONLY half a pound off.

1lb off for me. Going the right way and all that but I always feel a lb is a bit 'meh'! Oh well going to try and up the exercise this week :)

Lost 2.5 lbs this week after my holiday binge gain last week. Not back to pre-holiday weight, but halfway there!

Well done to everyone else on the weight losses, looks like its been a pretty good week for everyone so far (even if :-( some personal targets weren't met - sorry to hear that, I know personal targets are really important).

We're doing well!! Have a great weekend :-}

Congratulations on all the losses this week xxx

weighed in this morning and lost another 6.5 lbs :) thats 23lb in 3 weeks woot!

Only 1/2 off for me this week so I'm feeling a bit fed up today - on the plus side I went shopping this week and bought some clothes in the next size down ;-)

I missed WI last week so my total for the past 2 weeks was 3 and a half off. If I wasn't so naughty last week it would have been more but I can't let that bother m. I got my 1 and a half stone award today as well! :)

Well done on the weight losses this week everyone! I put 2lbs on but tbh I feel better for knowing. I wasn't going to go and get weighed today as I had convinced myself it would be more than that. I have drawn a line under my bad week and here's hoping for a big loss next Saturday :)

My first WI for me, although i havent been doing it for a whole week, I want to weigh on saturdays (ive been doing it since monday) i lost three pounds! Heres to a good week everyone! See you next saturday! x

hkilleen said:
My first WI for me, although i havent been doing it for a whole week, I want to weigh on saturdays (ive been doing it since monday) i lost three pounds! Heres to a good week everyone! See you next saturday! x

Thats fabulous! Well done. Great start. :-D

Tut -tut I gained 1/2 lb this week. Never mind - I will try very hard this week. If I can loose another stone by the summer I will be very happy. Positive thinking thats whats needed!!

Lost 2lbs this week! REALLY happy with that! If I get a pound off this week I've got to my 'half a stone off before Easter' mini target :)

Sts for me. Was expecting a gain, not had the best of weeks. Ofsted team in work so v stressed and not been that in control of food!!
Back on it now! X

Back