Saturday weigh in

2lb gain for me which im ok with after a night out last sat, curry sun and ice cream, Chinese(sweets and choc also) wed, pizza hut , ice cream and choc on thurs! My bf came back from a 16day holiday so I kinda knew I would be eating bad lol.
I've kept up the exercise though.
Another birthday night out tonight but sober April is just around the corner so im aiming for an 8lb loss in April. Weighed at 10st 4.8 this morn. So around 9st 11 by the end of April.
Well done on all your losses everyone

Hi all,

Congrats to all. WI this morn and have lost 3.5lb, over the moon the weather and being able to get my bike out has obviously helped :happy036:
Have set a mini target of 12 st by 27/4 as partners bday so going out for a meal :bday:

well done everyone!

I have lost a pound, taking me to 14.6, 4 pounds lost. I want to lose 10 pounds by the end of may as i have a boat party to get to, and would love to be 13.11 so it can be done!

Have a good week, y'all! xxx

Ooo I forgot to post on saturday I lost 0.5lb, which is amazing cos I was sure I'd put on as I was off plan on wednesday.

Last edited:

Haven't weighed in, in a few weeks as I've been back in the UK on a wee 23 day holiday, but will do so now.

It just goes to show, if you do some phys on your hols (I managed to do 20 gym sessions) and have a few naughty meals, but try to stay on plan the rest of the time, it can really work in your favour!!!

1.5 pounds off, bringing me to a total of 25.5 off and a weight of... *** 9 stone 11.5 *** - MY LOWEST WEIGHT IN YEARS!!! LOL

i'm dying to work out >.< it's now been like a month since i joined the gym and still haven't started :break_diet:but i do walk loads.. i'ma bit scared cos my losses have been awesome and even though it's better in the long run, i'm scared of that first couple of weeks of exercise where it slows down (stupid, i know!) far too impatient. But Saturday, deffo starting!

Gollywogg said:
i'm dying to work out >.< it's now been like a month since i joined the gym and still haven't started :break_diet:but i do walk loads.. i'ma bit scared cos my losses have been awesome and even though it's better in the long run, i'm scared of that first couple of weeks of exercise where it slows down (stupid, i know!) far too impatient. But Saturday, deffo starting!

Hi Gollywogg, I have just started working out over the last couple of weeks and it has completely messed up my weight loss in terms of lbs as I seem to be gaining rather than losing.
But..I can see such a transformation in the way my body looks already and my clothes are feeling looser so I know it is working.
I have decided to stop weighing for a while (because it can be disheartening) and just take my measurements every week, afterall it is dress sizes that I want to drop rather than lbs.
So far after only ten days I have lost up to an inch on all parts that I had measured - yet gained about 3lb!
Stick with it - Good luck xx

Hi Gollywogg, I have just started working out over the last couple of weeks and it has completely messed up my weight loss in terms of lbs as I seem to be gaining rather than losing.
But..I can see such a transformation in the way my body looks already and my clothes are feeling looser so I know it is working.
I have decided to stop weighing for a while (because it can be disheartening) and just take my measurements every week, afterall it is dress sizes that I want to drop rather than lbs.
So far after only ten days I have lost up to an inch on all parts that I had measured - yet gained about 3lb!
Stick with it - Good luck xx

I had my measurements redone today at the gym and I lost 6.5cm in just over 4 weeks (including my 23 days in the UK) - it just goes to show that even though I only lost 1.5 pounds during that time, the measurements were so much more significant! That's 24.5cm since mid-December!!! Not 3 bad I guess! lol

(I'm now a very loose 12 and into some 10's too, and down to my lowest weight in my adult life - 9 stone 11.5 pounds! YAY! I LOVE YOU SLIMMING WORLD!!!)

jen1977ni said:
I had my measurements redone today at the gym and I lost 6.5cm in just over 4 weeks (including my 23 days in the UK) - it just goes to show that even though I only lost 1.5 pounds during that time, the measurements were so much more significant! That's 24.5cm since mid-December!!! Not 3 bad I guess! lol

(I'm now a very loose 12 and into some 10's too, and down to my lowest weight in my adult life - 9 stone 11.5 pounds! YAY! I LOVE YOU SLIMMING WORLD!!!)

Thats amazing. You must be very proud. :-D

Yes, finally I'm starting to feel happy in my own skin! I treated myself to some new guddies for the gym today! (trainers) lol

2 lbs off for me this week! I'm in shock! Lol :)
Eaten out twice (Toby carvery), shared an Indian takeaway with OH, and had 2 slices of my son's birthday cake!!! It'll probably catch up with me next week though :(

0.5lb off for me. How I do not know!!! I went out after weigh in last weekend(lots of alcohol), 2 mc Donalds last weekend, KFC this week, easter eggs, cake. No exercise. I was really expecting to lose nothing or gain even. Had a red day yesterday so it must have helped. Well done everyone. :)

mrstore said:
Eaten out twice (Toby carvery), shared an Indian takeaway with OH, and had 2 slices of my son's birthday cake!!! It'll probably catch up with me next week though :(

Well done!! Have a perfect week so it doesn't catch up with you :)

Yay! Maybe do a bit of extra exercise and then it won't!

Lost 3lbs this week!!! :D I got a new Rosemary Conley Dvd and did it 3 times...so hurrah for Rosemary!
BTW I don't post much on here but I lurk ALL the time and it's really helping. Even the thought of being able to change my signature helps!
I'm no longer obese...just FAT! Whoooooo! :8855:

:family2: School hols make things more difficult I find. Still managed to lose a 1 lb so something I suppose still hope to reach my mini target!!

Back