Saturday weigh in

Hi all - was dreading todays WI as missed last week due to operation - Gall bladder removal by key hole surgery. I have missed going to the gym and aqua aerobics and not doing any exercise. However I still lost 2.5 lbs over 2 weeks which I am very pleased about - only 1/2 lb until I have lost a stone.

The surgery went very well - stayed overnight in hospital and came back next day. Its nice not having to work this Easter!

Hi all - was dreading todays WI as missed last week due to operation - Gall bladder removal by key hole surgery. I have missed going to the gym and aqua aerobics and not doing any exercise. However I still lost 2.5 lbs over 2 weeks which I am very pleased about - only 1/2 lb until I have lost a stone.

The surgery went very well - stayed overnight in hospital and came back next day. Its nice not having to work this Easter!

Glad you have your surgery over you, I had mine removed when I was 16 and my God the pain before you get it out is unbareable, life without it is much better :)

hope everyone is doing ok so far this week!

I weighed and have lost naother pound.. since then though, ive had a few easter cupcakes etc and went over my syns yesterday :( still, the rest of the week im back on it, and plan on going to the gym tonight, i soo want to keep the weight coming off, even if it is just a pound a week, it all adds up!

Have a good week everyone! x

Had to WI on Thursday this week, as I was away for the long weekend. STS, but think I would have lost something if I had managed to weigh on saturday. However, I then spent the entire weekend off plan, weighed when I got home last night & had put on 2 lbs! I have to get a grip!! I must get to work on actually staying on plan! :break_diet:

Can I please join the saturday weighers. I am moving from weighing in on a Tuesday as I can no longer attend group. So scarily I am changing weigh in days and doing it from home. Hoping not to mess things up. Not expecting a loss this week as only weighed in yesterday and STS. But plan on being really good for a good loss next week. I am dying to drop into the 11 stones.

slscarborough said:
Can I please join the saturday weighers. I am moving from weighing in on a Tuesday as I can no longer attend group. So scarily I am changing weigh in days and doing it from home. Hoping not to mess things up. Not expecting a loss this week as only weighed in yesterday and STS. But plan on being really good for a good loss next week. I am dying to drop into the 11 stones.

Welcome! :) im.sure you will get all support you need from this forum. Good luck

slscarborough said:

Welcome to the Saturday weighers. :)

welcome ! i know how you feel, but you ain't far off the 11's now. you never know you might have a good surprise by saturday :)

I have been really good despite eldest son buying me and easter egg! I was thinking I would probably show a loss just from weighing in the morning rather than the evening anyway. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow and I will be making the cake tonight - however I am only planning on having the smallest of pieces. Also took the kids to the cinema yesterday and only had one sweet!

Only two more days until weigh in - how is everyone elses week going?

Can't weigh in tomorrow as going away for the night. So done it this morning. Another lb off for me so currently at 10st 3.4 now. Feeling alot better this week. And good luck to everyone!!!! :-D

slscarborough said:
I have been really good despite eldest son buying me and easter egg! I was thinking I would probably show a loss just from weighing in the morning rather than the evening anyway. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow and I will be making the cake tonight - however I am only planning on having the smallest of pieces. Also took the kids to the cinema yesterday and only had one sweet!

Only two more days until weigh in - how is everyone elses week going?

That's good well done! Ive finally had a good week after weeks of struggling and hope to have a good weekend too. Good luck tomorrow

start weight 107.6 kg after todays weigh in i was 94.7kg (7 weeks on the diet)

w/e 25/2/12 loss 2.6 kg (5.7 lb):D
w/e 3/3/ 12 loss 1.8kg (4 lb):)
w/e 9/3/12 loss 3.6Kg (7.9 Lb):eek::D

was away couldn't weigh for two weeks - but kept to saturday morning

w/e 31/3/12 loss 3.1 Kg (6.8 lb) (6 weeks and 11.1kg (24.5lb lost)
w/e 7/4/12 loss 1.8kg (4lb):D 12.9Kg (28.04 lb) thats 2 stone and 0.4 of a pond in uk terminology at the end of 7 weeks:eek::eek::D

at the end of 7 weeks (last saturday) (actually tomorrow morning is sat morning weigh day) I am staggerd to have lost over two stones i'm wearing jeans I haven't had on for 2 years (clearly not a slave to fashion) and I feel great. Last week was a bit of a worry with easter as there was chocolate all around but i managed to resist well 99% tomorrows weigh will tell.

STS FOR ME! Not surprised, as really, technically, you're not meant to lose weight on a 23 day holiday like I did lol Only 2.5 pounds to go til my new target, but I'm now wondering if I've set it too low as new jeans I bought while in the UK last week, are actually a little bit too loose, hmmmmmm

Well done to everyone else, despite Easter it looks like people have done well! Not so, me :break_diet:

I put on 3/4 lb (yes I'm measuring in part units in desperation) as I was totally off plan away for Easter long weekend. So, the positive: 3/4lb is not bad considering, but the negative: I'm really annoyed at myself for taking so long to lose so little since I started and for breaking the plan over & over again when I go away on holiday / weekend etc. I need to get a grip!

Good luck to all the remaining Saturday weighers....

Hi all, I have managed to lose another 1.5 lb so even though I had my Easter egg Im quite chuffed as still lost. Kids back at school this week so will be better organised although out tonite :party0016: so we will see how it goes lol.

I STS, but at least I know why, 2 weeks off work, not as active as normal, just generally being out of a routine, not good for me, chocolate in the house :( grrr!!! Back on track 100% now though :)

Hi I'm new to this site guys starting SW today I'm doing it alone as I can't afford the classes but I do have all the books and this is a great site. Congratulations on all ur loses to date I'm hoping to lose about a stone on SW I have lost over 2 stone myself but got stuck and bored of cal counting etc and started going way off the beaten track so here I am hope I can join you guys :)

Back