Saturday weigh in

Yeh it does seem unfair when it was under eating and not over eating lol well onwards and upwards and next week u will have a good loss on the scales. All I seem to b doing is cooking and eating lol will get the hang of it I'm sure :) good luck this week :)

hello everyone, i have managed to go down too, despite not following sw to the letter over the week, due to a family gathering and dare i say it, a pizza!? no doubt itll all catch up with me next week.. im going to be as good as gold but am expecting to stay the same!

Hope everyone has a great! x

Morning everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining you, i have just started doing slimming world from home and my first weigh in will be Sat morning, ( god i am praying for a loss) i am really enjoying SW so far i am following Extra Easy. Just hope it works for me. Good luck to everyone for this Sat. Gayle xxx

Been focussed this week, hoping for a loss tomorrow, for the first time this month I think. This morning I show a loss, but could it all go wring before tomorrow. Went out for a Japanese meal last night & tried to be sensible, but scared it may affect my loss. I have kick started my day with a coffee and some beef jerky to get my protein-burning whatever to start working hard early to lose as much weight as possible at the last moment today (think I might be a little whacky here)... Anyway, fingers crossed.

start weight 107.6 kg after todays weigh in i was 94.7kg (7 weeks on the diet)

w/e 25/2/12 loss 2.6 kg (5.7 lb):D
w/e 3/3/ 12 loss 1.8kg (4 lb):)
w/e 9/3/12 loss 3.6Kg (7.9 Lb):eek::D

was away couldn't weigh for two weeks - but kept to saturday morning

w/e 31/3/12 loss 3.1 Kg (6.8 lb) (6 weeks and 11.1kg (24.5lb lost)
w/e 7/4/12 loss 1.8kg (4lb):D 12.9Kg (28.04 lb) thats 2 stone and 0.4 of a pond in uk terminology at the end of 7 weeks:eek::eek::Ddid
my battery died in my scales last week - didn't s ort it til mid week so didn't weigh
w/e 20/4/12 loss 2.4Kg (5.3lb):) so at the end of week 9 I I have lost 15.3kg (33.7lb) that's 2 stone 5.7lb in uk speak started 9 weeks ago at 107.6kg this morning weighed 92.3kg:D:D:D I'm never hungry and i find it so simple to do.

Well done everyone. A very positive day so far!!

I haven't weighed in officially for a few weeks. Went away the first week of Easter and put on 4lb but back to my lowest now (10st 3lb).

Could have been less but it was my birthday yesterday so went to pizza express. I had the leggera 500 cal pizza but also had a combo starter to share (olives, sundried toms, tomato bread, mozzarella) and a tiny lemon meringue pie. Oh and half a bottle of wine!!!

Back to normal next week!! :)

WI this morning, 4.5lb off and SOTW so thats 7lb so far on the Slimmer Summerthon :)

Morning everyone and well done on all the fantastic weight losses this week, well this was my first week on slimming world and I have lost 6.5lb I can't tell you how over the moon I am, I still have a long way to go but I am one happy lady this morning xxx :)

well, i gained a pound!! I was expecting t, the week before i had a few take aways and then lost 2!! So i knew i would maintain or gain one once my weight had sorted itself out. but ive been positive since saturday. ive been to the gym twice and burned 500 cals each time, will be going again before wi. also been eating alot of salads and keeping in my syns. hope everyone is having a good week!

STS for me this week which i am gutted about!! Have been really good only thing I can think off is not enough exercise & water. We have moved offices and no longer have a water machine and I used to drink water all day and now I am having about 2 glasses.

Back