Saturday weigh in

Morning everyone I STS this week to I was off plan slightly thur and grid so I am happy I didn't gain prob b next week so have to b extra good :) good luck everyone :)

Morning i have lost 2lb this week so thats 8.5lb in 2 weeks to say i ham happy is a understatement, still a long way to go but things are going in the right direction. Good luck to everyone weighing in today x

Well done everyone. 1lb off for me so 10'2 now. Just 3lb to go til the 9's. X

Hi all,

Just a 1lb loss for me this week but tbh i was ill all week and expected a gain so pretty happy with that overall!

Paul

Congrats to all. I have managed another 1.5 lb but didnt manage my mini target but not too far off it and have still been losing so quite chuffed!!

Lost half a pound this week - slightly disappointed, as when I did a sneaky WI on Friday, I was showing pound & a half. Drove down to Italy for a long weekend, and behaved myself amazingly all weekend, making 'good' choices & avoiding desserts / cakes / pizzas etc. Not sure how the 4 days are going to affect me this week though. Fingers crossed!

Sofartogo! said:
Well done everyone. 1lb off for me so 10'2 now. Just 3lb to go til the 9's. X

Well done sofar, I got to the 9's too, nice feeling! Not long til target I presume?

jen1977ni said:
Well done sofar, I got to the 9's too, nice feeling! Not long til target I presume?

Thank you and well done for getting to the 9's! I've still got a way to go to target yet. I'm only short (5'1and a bit!) so not even at healthy bmi yet! Wearing size 10 tho now in most things and even bought a size 8 coat at the weekend!!! Getting there slowly but surely! X

You're not even a healthy BMI at a size 8?! OMG!!!

jen1977ni said:
You're not even a healthy BMI at a size 8?! OMG!!!

Think I have heavy bones!!!! :)

I think ur bums a plum! (as my mother would say lol)

Back