Saturday weigh in

STS for me :( really need to get my backside into gear.....only need to lose 3lbs to get to 3 stone, and really would like to lose 5lbs in 5 weeks ready for my jolly hols

slushy said:
first weekly weigh in for me and please to say its a good un : ) 5.5 off 42 to go ( ouch)

That's brilliant, take it a day at a time :)) read others diarys you will get there! If you lose only 2lb a week you will reach goal before Christmas and anything above 2lb brings that date nearer x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thinking target might be around 9st but wont know til i am there. might be happy at 9.7s.are you the sqme height as me as cant see stats from my phone.

I'm back again ................... 2 years ago lost 2.5 stones - kept it off for around 12 months - over last 12 months over a stone has crept back on - so back to a new SW group last Saturday -

My sons GF has joined with me too - it's much better having another SW'er in the house to cook for - and we're checking each others day's and food diaries - hope I can get back to 10.5 stone by September - October time - especially for Christmas.

wishing everyone luck.

Welcome to all the newbies :welcome2: Good luck.

STS for me yet again. I certainly won't get to target before my holiday, as I go on Friday! Will WI on Friday morning for a final per-holiday weight. 2 weeks away & I can easily pile on about 3/4 Of a stone in that time, I know from experience. Disappointing, but there we go.....

3.5lbs off for me - 6.5lb's off for my sons GF who comes with me - would have been more for me but I haven' been able to exercise because I have a really bad knee at the moment and not even been able to walk the dog (plus all the bloomin rain) - I will get there - love eating this way anyway - feel so much better in myself already. Good luck to all.

Back