Saturday weigh in

Hi

Swopped over to the slimming world diet and really enjoying it. Joined a couple a weeks ago so re-set my stats for my new start.

I lost 6.5lbs in my first week, i was really happy with that.

Today was my second weigh in and was slightly bitter-sweet.

I lost 0.5lbs, i must admitt im slightly dissapointed but thats still 7lbs in two weeks so i know i should be happy.

I know i didnt do anything wrong so hopefully i will see the weight loss next week.

had my leaving do on friday night, chinese buffet (with restraint) and vodka (with diet coke) weighed in monday instead and lost another pound, 10 pound in 3 weeks, will do for me
just one more night out before i leave and thats mexican, will be a challenge. getting searching the net for the menu so that can make some sensible (ish) choices

2lb's off for me today - 5.5lb's in 2 weeks - still not able to exercise because of my bad leg which would increase my losses - but still 1 stone 5lb's lighter than I was 2 years ago, glad I am losing again.

Good luck to all.

Hi all Saturday weighers...I've been doing Thursday weigh ins for a while now but think that Saturday will fit in better with my week...so if its alright with you guys...here i am!

I am aiming for about a stone and a half off by xmas. But i am rubbish at sticking to a plan so i have been saying that for weeks! :)

See you all next Saturday...here's to good week for all of us...

KT
Xxx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Hi all Saturday weighers...I've been doing Thursday weigh ins for a while now but think that Saturday will fit in better with my week...so if its alright with you guys...here i am!

I am aiming for about a stone and a half off by xmas. But i am rubbish at sticking to a plan so i have been saying that for weeks! :)

KT
Xxx

welcome KT and good luck.

Ever Decreasing Katy said:

KT
Xxx

Nice to see more posts :) welcome to the Saturday weigh in! X

slscarborough said:
that is amazing. i have never had a loss like that.

Thanks i had a really small weight loss the week before so I think that had a lot to do with it however I'm still smiling!

I rejoind SW today and will be weighing in on a Saturday morning from now on :)

0.5lbs off today.

Seem to be getting a routine of high weight loss then a tiny one then back.

Will test the theory this week.

T xx

Thanks, well I weighed myself today for the first time in a long time and nearly choked with shock - somehow since I last weighed myself I have put on almost 3st, I knew I had put on a bit, but I thought maybe 1stone at most and last time I did get on those scales I was intending to lose a few lbs, needless to say seeing that has spurred me on to do something about it. I'm not going to say I don't know how the weight got there because I do know, mostly late night snacking (or pigging out) and far too many cups of coffee (well, huge mugs!) with too much sugar in.

I am hoping that cutting these out straight away will make a difference, I have had no sugar in my coffee today and I am trying to keep busy this evening to stop myself raiding the cupboards.

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated, and I apologise if I have rambled on too much, thanks in advance, Vix

Back