Saturday weigh in

I am doing it from home, I have all the books etc, but can't rally make it to groups as I have no one to look after my children. I have heard that going to groups helps a great deal, I just wish there were some daytime groups locally, as opposed to always in the evening

I started SW at home on Monday but I need to weigh in on Saturdays so it will be my first WI this Saturday, fingers crossed its a good loss xx

Seacrest said:
WI one day early as I'm away for the weekend. 3lbs off for me - sounds good (is good!) except for the fact that I gained 8lbs over the previous 2 weeks! Anyway, good news!

Good luck to you all this week!

Well done!! X

another one pound off for me - bit disappointed because my scales say 2 pounds - my scales have always been the same as the SW scales ! never mind eh there is always next week.

good luck to everyone else.

I'm still 12.3 this morning....I've messed around for the last few weeks so pleased to be at my lightest again. Only need one more pound to have lost 3 stone :)

Hi All

Could I join your group. I started SW at home last Saturday so tomorrow will be my first weigh in. I thought id stuck to plan but worried now I may not have alway filled 1/3 of my plate with super free food and may well have over done the fruit and mugshot :confused:. Will will see in the morning

Just done my first weigh in it looks like I've only lost a pound! I need to look at the size of my carb portions I think. Really disappointed

Morning all you lovely people (i'm surprisingly perky this morning ha)!!! Well I normally weigh in on a Monday but for the next few weeks I need to weigh in on a Saturday so I'm gonna post in here! I started SW on Monday 30/07/12 and in my first week lost 4lbs. Weighing in today (only 5 days since my last weigh in) and I've lost another 2lbs!!!! I'm over the moon as its not been a full week and its my TOTM!!! xxx

Hi All

Could I join your group. I started SW at home last Saturday so tomorrow will be my first weigh in. I thought id stuck to plan but worried now I may not have alway filled 1/3 of my plate with super free food and may well have over done the fruit and mugshot :confused:. Will will see in the morning

Hi

Dont loose hope, there is a lady in our group and on her first week she only lost 1lb as well. HOWEVER she is now 5 weeks later Slimmer of the Month for last month, some peoples bodys take a week to adjust to the change, depending on age and your old eating habits. She said her trick was in the second week she drank a 1ltr of water everyday to help her body start to flush.

Shes now making great losses every week. Dont be dishartended i eat a LOT of carbs its just your body reacting diffrently to others.

Also look at a lbs worth of sugar thats the weight you lost in a week! And plus you have already made the hard start and started your journey.

Have faith and continue what your doing, we are all going to cheer you along x

Back