Saturday weigh in

I got into the 11stones again today = whoop whoop with a 2.5lb's loss. at last - the last few weeks have been hard only been back on track for 7 weeks and not had very good weight losses (have a bad leg and not exercising) - but I only lost a pound and a pound and a stay the same and a half gain - this week done red and lost 2.5lb/s - going to stick to red again - I always have better losses on red I think.

Good luck everyone and the peeps who is moving house - don't envy you that but just think how nice it will be in a new home. Good luck.

Down -1.5lbs for me today, a good loss considering the amount of off-plan stuff going on (eek!). Shame I didnt get 0.5lb extra off, as i would be 11st something instead of 12stone dead. Serves me right though!!
:break_diet:

Weighed in this morning at 12.5, that's a loss of 1.5lbs since Tuesday morning (got home from hols late Monday night). I was 12.3 two weeks ago (the morning we left) and 12.6 and a half on Tuesday. Does that make sense??? Basically I've lost 1.5 lbs of the 3.5lbs I put on while on holiday lol

I know what you mean, it is so different to ww, I really found it difficult to not weigh everything. Only the 3rd week but do prefer SW. Still have to check with the book and this forum is fab for checking syns and recipes. Cooking so many new meals and saving syns for chocolate on an evening! ;)

Good luck safc...you can do it.

Hi everyone you're all doing great! Well done! I'm following sw, mainly ee and i'm a Saturday weigher too. Would it be ok if I join in? I really love how supportive you are of each other.

Well done everyone!
I stayed the same this week...but pretty pleased with that as was in London for four days, eating out every night :rolleyes:
Did quite well but couldn't resist a big burger on the last night.
Fresh start this week!
(Again...!)

Oh pixie dust your pic of the biscuit barrell and cup of tea almost made me drool. I love biscuits, especially dunked in tea :)

Hi everyone...i once said i was going to become Saturday weigh in girl and then other things got in the way...but i am back now and ready to lose...can i come back?!

Weighed in for the first time in a few weeks...am 11.5, at my lightest i was 9.11! oops. Could have been worse though.

My first goal is to get back into the 10s, ultimately i want to get back down to 10 stone.

Here goes!!

KT
Xx

well after a distinctly average week (going slightly over my syns every single day!!) I have lost 2.5lbs at group today, so all heading in the right direction and I'm pleased. If I can do that in a not so good week, what could I do on a good one?

I wish I could just be 100% for 1 week.:sigh:

Annoyed and fed up with MYSELF = it was my sons GF's 21st Birthday this week - we had chocolate and chocolate birthday cake and a huge meal out and a takeaway this week - so wasn't surprised with 2.5lb's on - BUT STILL ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED....................everyone else seems to have a diabolical week and either stay the same or gain just a small amount - I can't get away with it. so gotta be extra specially good this week to get that off and hopefully a pound more, but it's really slow going this time, my leg is still bad too which means I cannot exercise. of WOE IS ME.............

hope everyone else is doing better.

Annoyed and fed up with MYSELF = it was my sons GF's 21st Birthday this week - we had chocolate and chocolate birthday cake and a huge meal out and a takeaway this week - so wasn't surprised with 2.5lb's on - BUT STILL ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED....................everyone else seems to have a diabolical week and either stay the same or gain just a small amount - I can't get away with it. so gotta be extra specially good this week to get that off and hopefully a pound more, but it's really slow going this time, my leg is still bad too which means I cannot exercise. of WOE IS ME.............

hope everyone else is doing better.

You are doing really well, we all have blips and gains along the way, life happens and at least you enjoyed it! It was a special occasion after all. My biggest gains have been around the 2-2.5lb mark, but overall I've lost that weight within a week or two and I'm a lot slimmer than I was, and looking at your stats so are you.

Keep going, you are doing so well!

So disappointed, only lost 1 pound, have been sticking to it, writing down everything and loads of walking! I know it was one off but felt I've done everything right! But at the same time only third week so haven't done so bad altogether! :)

acc said:
Hi,can I join you all,restarted agaim at group today

Welcome!!!!

I've not weighed in today. Back to work on Wednesday after 6 weeks off so not quite sticking to plan till next week. Meals are good but I've purposely made the decision to have a bit (more) of what I fancy till then.

Lost 2.5 today it was my first weigh in so a little disappointed but holiday on the 22nd so raring to go xx

Start 14.3
week1
Week2
Week3
Week4
Week5
Week6
Week7
Week8
Week9
Week10

back on the slimming world journey, my daughters wedding in a year so need to lose a lot of weight for that see you all next saturday x

Back