Saturday weigh in

1lb off for me this week. Slight disappointed as I would have liked to have lost 1.5lb to reach my first stone off but it was a bank holiday weekend and I did over indulge a little.

I shall have my first saturday weigh in next week - Hope I am as good as you

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a good week. I've had to wi early this week as got a very hectic weekend but it was good news. 2lb off this week so now I have definitely lost my first stone :) 15.5lb off now.
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

Morning All - I used to be a friday weigher but am doing it home alone after a months holiday and weigh in day is now Saturday....so happy to report a 10lb loss - in shock...cos it means I am in the 15stone club!!! and collected my stone stone shiny and club 10 shiny...what a great start to a hot september saturday:D

Morning Saturday dudes. After what i thought was a spot on week i have lost 1 measly pound. Still...its better coming off than going on. Its gonna take a helluva long time to lose a stone and a half like this though. Hurumph

KT
Xxx

Morning Saturday dudes. After what i thought was a spot on week i have lost 1 measly pound. Still...its better coming off than going on. Its gonna take a helluva long time to lose a stone and a half like this though. Hurumph

KT
Xxx

KT - a lb is a good loss but I know how you feel ... cheated! Are you sure you are eating enough???

I lost 3lbs this week - but it was my first week so I think that made it a bit better - now need to decide whether I go Red or Green today. Well done to all losers this week

2 and a quarter lbs off for me :) and that's with only 3 days at 100%. I started back on plan on Wednesday after a few weeks off. So I'm dead chuffed with that! :)

Thanks Donna, eating enough is something I struggle with getting my head around, because it just doesn't feel right to eat more in order to lose more...I am going to try another week doing what I did last week and if I only get a pound again next Saturday I might start upping the intake!

KT
xx

Thanks Donna, eating enough is something I struggle with getting my head around, because it just doesn't feel right to eat more in order to lose more...I am going to try another week doing what I did last week and if I only get a pound again next Saturday I might start upping the intake!

KT
xx

KT have you got a diary? it helps - let me know and I will pop in and have a look - I control my portion size but I make sure I eat (if you know what I mean?)

Hi, can I join? I've started SW today, at home, got the books etc.

Hope I can stick to it. I've done it before but got out of hand lol.

I've got the SW food diary pages that I'm going to be using. I'm planning on doing red days and extra easy, as I'm trying to cut down on carbs. I have pcos so need to get this weight off!

Well done everyone :)

Chickened out if wi at group!!!!:-o my scales say 3 on :'(
My scales and class weigjh the same:-/
Have a great week,promise I will lose nxt week xx
Well done all losers and sts and gainers we will lose nxt week x

Last edited:
So after a disaster of a week its 1lb on for me. Which is fair, much deserved, but easily turned around and I'm feeling very positive. I'm still the lightest I've been in nearly 4 years, and I look so much better than I did. I need to remember that if I feel great at 11st 12.5lbs, how good will I feel at 10stone

I think in a way I needed a bad week, I craved bread all week and gave in on 3 occasions at the local bakery. All of those slip ups were enjoyed, but I've moved on since then and havent craved carbs since my final slip up on Thursday. Onwards and downwards!

Back