Saturday weigh in

Hi Everyone
Im new on here, joined slimming world last week and so far so good! Really want this to finally be the time! Lost 7lbs this week which is a great motivator to keep going! Normal consultant was off and I know she normally makes us choose a weekly target. What kind of weekly target do u guys set yourselves?
Thanks x

Just weighed in and 2.5lb lost - very pleased.

10 more meetings until Chrismas. Make it a target and lets see how much can we all loose, so that we can buy a new outfit for the festivities a size or two smaller.

Arctic-BNG said:
Hello everyone. Back to group today, so changing from Thursday to Saturday WI.

2.5 off today, not bad considering I've not had a good week?

Well done...imagine what you could lose in a really good week!! :)

Hi everyone, I am posting to subscribe. I am now weighing in on saturdays, as I am now "going it alone". Hubby weighs me in at Boots every week. After a few weeks of being very complacent about my eating, I am ready to start losing again, and stop playing with the same few pounds!

Hope you're all having a good week!

Weighing in tomorrow for the first time!

I had an Indian takeaway last night so I'm hoping its not affected my weight loss?

Xx

Oabaab I'm not trying to be mean but really not good to have takeaway the day before weigh in, but if you've been good all week you should hopefully be ok don't be disappointed though if its not good (it won't be that bad if its bad though) because all of us gain, and it's your first week, just do some exercise tomorrow and you will be ok let know how you get on ?

glitter99x said:
Oabaab I'm not trying to be mean but really not good to have takeaway the day before weigh in, but if you've been good all week you should hopefully be ok don't be disappointed though if its not good (it won't be that bad if its bad though) because all of us gain, and it's your first week, just do some exercise tomorrow and you will be ok let know how you get on ?

Neither is having a skinful of ale the night before?

3.5 off

Lost 4 1/2 pound in my first week :)

Even with a big Indian takeaway the night before I'm amazed! Although I have been good all week and I haven't gone over my syns :)
Good luck everyone else

Xxxx

Seacrest said:
Hey, good losses this week - well except for me. 1lb gain, upside: after 3 or 4 weeks with no WI & travelling, this isnt too bad. However downside: I hadnt really eaten for a day & a half before WI, and a sneaky weigh this mornig showed another 2lb gain. However, intend to be seriously good this week....

Hi Seacrest! Don't worry about that 2 pounds, you're on it, and that's far more important. Well done on such a small gain after travelling and missed WIs!

Hey all.

Congrats on the weight losses this week!!

I officially started SW on Saturday when I signed up online but I wanted a last night of wine, chocs and junk food so really didn't start until the Sunday.
I want to keep weigh ins on a Sat though to keep inline online :)

My first proper weigh in is this Sat, although I have been weighing everyday (Habitual weigher! Eeeek!) And it shows a loss of 2lb. But that could fluctuate over coming days!

Hope everyone is having a good week and good luck for Saturday! I will be tuning in!

xx

Back