Saturday weigh in

Hi girls...I'm new to the site, I've been goin the class n lost 15.5 however out 5.5 on over Xmas.....oopppss starting again tomor will weigh in tomor!

Good luck everyone tomorrow :) xx

Actually was pretty disappointed at 1lb loss but in hindsight its ok as OH dad taken in2 hosp & past couple days few things passed lips that shouldnt have plus got cold & bn downin cough mixture like juice!! So 1lb of - yay :)

Well done on all the losses peeps, some amazin losses out there x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

May I join in too? Have lost 2.5lb for my first week :). I know it's not massive but I've ate really well and not felt deprived so am happy enough with that! Well done to everyone - some fab losses there & Alycyn - really hope all goes well for your dad :fingerscrossed:

May I join in too? Have lost 2.5lb for my first week :). I know it's not massive but I've ate really well and not felt deprived so am happy enough with that! Well done to everyone - some fab losses there & Alycyn - really hope all goes well for your dad :fingerscrossed:

Thanks Drums, it has happened before but this time they are keeping him in until they find out what is wrong.

Oh & welcome and well done on the loss, keep up the good work :)

Thanks very much for the welcome. It's good your dad's being kept in until answers are found - he's in the best place for that. Just be kind to yourself, you've done really well to have a loss in the face of all the stress. Just keep on going eh? x

Put a pound on :( I've been quite good this week, ok I admit not 100% but good enough, I think I may have not eaten enough vegetables this week with my meals to bulk it out :(

feeling like I want to eat 100 chocolate bars right now, it was going really good .... 8lbs loss then 2 then 1 then 3 now a pound on :/

Don't do it kelly! Sometimes your body takes time to adjust, my losses have pretty much been 3 lbs one week, 0 the week after. Annoying but think how well you've done! I'm sure next week there will be a fab result for you :) well done to every one, all good losses! Xx

Hi all!
I had my first weigh-in today after my first week of SW. I have only lost 2 pounds :( I was hoping for a bigger loss in my first week to fuel my motivation, but 2 pounds lost are 2 pounds in the right direction I guess! I'm following the plan and sticking to between 5-15 syns a day, and I also do a fitness DVD 5 times a week. Any tips/guidance on increasing my weight loss would be very gratefully received!!
Thanks x

Hi all, can I join you all please?

Re-joined group for what most be the hundredth (well not quite, more like 6th time!) this morning and really excited to be back on plan! Got three stone to lose but know will do it!

Well done on all your losses and achievements so far xxx

Back