Saturday weigh in

Hi all!
I had my first weigh-in today after my first week of SW. I have only lost 2 pounds :( I was hoping for a bigger loss in my first week to fuel my motivation, but 2 pounds lost are 2 pounds in the right direction I guess! I'm following the plan and sticking to between 5-15 syns a day, and I also do a fitness DVD 5 times a week. Any tips/guidance on increasing my weight loss would be very gratefully received!!
Thanks x

Are you having plenty of superfree with your meals? i have big losses when i increase mine! also lots of water or green tea x

I think this is where I have gone wrong this week I've not had enough super free foods,I've had a 1lbs gain this week not happy at all

The weeks where I have upped my super free to at least half my plate every meal- as well as veggies in my curry/pasta/whatever is when I've had some big losses,
definetly think it helps! X

Hi, can I join this thread? My first WI yesterday morning and I lost 6lb! Sooo pleased!! :D
I'm having my "treat" nights on Saturdays so I'm figuring its best to weigh in on a Saturday morning each week!

Hi all, can I join you all please?

Re-joined group for what most be the hundredth (well not quite, more like 6th time!) this morning and really excited to be back on plan! Got three stone to lose but know will do it!

Well done on all your losses and achievements so far xxx

I've got about the same as you to lose! 3st 2lb now, been on the plan for a week and lost 6lb my first weigh in yesterday! Was so pleased! :D

Thanks I certainly did! :D

Are you having plenty of superfree with your meals? i have big losses when i increase mine! also lots of water or green tea x

Hi
I do drink lots of water, no squash, and all my tea and coffee is taken black, no sugar. I think I could probably eat more superfree foods, especially as I'm a vegetarian!! Thanks for the advice :)

I gained a pound this week but followed plan.... I definitely think this is due to not enough super free food

I will be joining you all with saturday weigh ins as im leaving the monday clubs! bring on saturday! :)

I done the same too :D Saturday nights my "treat" night so only seems right :D

Nervous about tomorrow...been really good but don't feel like i've lost any weight!!

Had a one pound gain last week, I know it was because I didn't eat enough super free so this week I've eaten nothing but....sick of veg actually lolol really hoping for two pounds!!!!!!

Back