Saturday weigh in

Hey guys, I'm a saturday slimmer, I've been at it 11 weeks now, although I only joined tonight! My group are great for inspiration and support but I guess you can never have too much thinspiration! Up to now, I've currently lost 23lbs in 11 weighs, I'd love about 50 lbs off (in total) for my graduation in July (Providing I graduate!) and Another 14lbs off for a wedding I'm at in September!

xx

Good luck tomorrow everyone!! Xx

I'm genuinely scared for tomorrow's WI, I've been sick the past few days, and when I've eaten I've been really good, but I've just slept alot and I'm worried my body hasn't lost anything!! Gahhhhhh!! Xx

I'm genuinely scared for tomorrow's WI, I've been sick the past few days, and when I've eaten I've been really good, but I've just slept alot and I'm worried my body hasn't lost anything!! Gahhhhhh!! Xx

Ahh not good! It's star month for me so I feel dead bloated :( xx

Ahhh no :( I'm the worst for eating my B choices and I always feel bloated and like I've put on when I do!

Just curious....what do people eat of a Friday? Do people eat lighter because they know they are getting weighed the next day? Xx

Yeah, and usually I don't syn, but I syn verrrrry little anyways!

Gutted, stayed the same this week. Not sure why, I keep a food diary, measure hexa and b, eat lots of superfree, drink lots of water, and exercise! Oh well, on to another week . . .

3lbs off!!! Yaaaaay!! Got my club 10! 2lbs off 2stone!! Happy Saturday!!

STS AGAIN :-( Like MrsG i keep a diary, think it may b the exercise. Ah well nvr mind enjoying my saturday & back on plan 2moro x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

1.5 off :) 8 pound in three weeks :)!!

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week - 5lbs in two weeks! Well done to all Saturday weighers xxx

Well done for this week guys :)

Probably not the way forward but I didn't weigh myself this week, I had a week off and didn't want to know the damage. Had a good day today though and looking forward to the weeks ahead :)

Well done for the losses :D

Hi all, I am new here and I have a lot of weight to lose and I hope that it is ok for me to join your little group here x

I started at the beginning of the month and in my first week i put a few pounds on,(had started exercising too) in second week I took off 5 and half pound and today my third week I took off 4lb and 1/4 :) looking forward to reading your updates in the coming weeks.

Serena x

Back