Saturday weigh in

just noticed what I have lost and what my ticker says I have lost are not the same :sigh:... don't know how to put in the 1/4 parts so guess that would effect it :confused:

STS AGAIN :-( Like MrsG i keep a diary, think it may b the exercise. Ah well nvr mind enjoying my saturday & back on plan 2moro x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Better sts then gaining I guess! Here's to next week x

Hi all, I'm new here but also weigh in on a Saturday so hope I can join you all on your journeys :scale:
Been reading through and there are some fab losses and inspirations! Hope I can join that category lol!

Well my 1st weigh in yesterday and.... 4lb off! Was very happy and hope to keep losing in the region of 1-2lbs a week as I've lost quickly before and just ended up piling it back on.

Onwards and downwards!!

Well done Ktcymru! I mainly aim for 1-2 lbs off per week as apparently it's the healthiest speed to lose weight at, but if anything wants to come off quicker I don't complain!! xx

Ditto :)

Hope I lose this week!! Xx

Well done Seacrest xx

I have stuck to plan all week this week and have only lost 1/4 of a lb. I am so glad that my scales do 1/4 otherwise I would be so disappointed, ladies at work where bringing in cake for break time and I managed to avoid them and continue to eat fruit. So that in itself is a huge achievement.

Oh well on to next week and we will see what the result is then.

only 1/2 lb lost this week! :(

You've lost a stonking 8.5lb in 4 wks though oabaab! and a loss every single week - not to shabby methinks! Well done.:)

Haha aww thanks :) it's also star week for me so I'm not too disheartened about it!

Xx

Well done Seacrest xx

I have stuck to plan all week this week and have only lost 1/4 of a lb. I am so glad that my scales do 1/4 otherwise I would be so disappointed, ladies at work where bringing in cake for break time and I managed to avoid them and continue to eat fruit. So that in itself is a huge achievement.

Oh well on to next week and we will see what the result is then.

Im sure it'll come off next week with a bigger loss, it often does! Keep on going, & well done on the will power!

well done on all the losses :D

1.5 off today! 27.5 off all together :)

Big well done everyone :D
I lost 2.5lbs just a 1/2lb shy off my 1/2 stone award!! Ahh well next week lol

Back