Saturday weigh in

Just 1/2 lb off this week - going to try harder for next week!

Well done everyone :)

Hi there...can i join in with you guys again? 1st weigh in this Saturday for me...

I am a returner...got 2 stone to lose...hopefully by August.

Fingers crossed.

Katy
X

Good luck for Saturday :)

good luck all for tomorrow :D xxx we can do it xxx

We sure can!

Looks like I'm the first on up this week!

1lb off! :bliss:

Well done xx

4lb off for me this week, gets me my 1 stone award and a total loss of 1st and 3 and half lb :bliss:

Well done xx

4lb off for me this week, gets me my 1 stone award and a total loss of 1st and 3 and half lb :bliss:

Well done!!!

3.5 for me this week nearly out of the 17 stone range :)

Sorry for breaking the trend of brilliant losses but 1lb on for me.

I've actually given up cakes, biscuits, chocs etc this week so really don't know why I'm up. But will just carry on and hopefully be back down again next week - I know I haven't overeaten for it to be real fat.

Well done all - some really big losses here - hope to join you in reporting a loss next week :)

Maintained, a bit disappointed but been ill this week and struggled to eat. Didn't go over my syns, didn't get much superfree in when I did manage to eat.

Hi, I am new to slimming World and new to MiniMims, but would love to join the saturday weigh ins :)
I started SW last Saturday and had my first weigh in today .. I lost 7lbs, i was over the moon!!
This group is great, it really makes a difference if you can chat with people who are facing the exact same challenges, and spur each other on...
I look forward to sharing my new exciting journey with you all...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

I hope to lose 5 stone before the end of September - so fingers crossed :)

xxxxxx
Jodie
xxxxxx

Lost 4lb this week - I think that its mainly due to a really frantic 1/2 term with the kids. 6 hours round Harry Potter world, 6 hours traipsing round London with the kids + a ton of cleaning. Need to go back to work now to recover :). Because the weight loss is probably a result of all this extra walking, I really should look at doing some sort of exercise during the week. Normally I work sitting at a desk and at home sitting in front of the pc.

Well done everyone :)

I lost 3lbs. That's a total of 9lbs in two weeks. I have my half a stone award too!

Go us!

Sorry for breaking the trend of brilliant losses but 1lb on for me.

I've actually given up cakes, biscuits, chocs etc this week so really don't know why I'm up. But will just carry on and hopefully be back down again next week - I know I haven't overeaten for it to be real fat.

Well done all - some really big losses here - hope to join you in reporting a loss next week :)

Keep up with your plan xxx don't beat yourself up, mke sure your having your 1/3 of super free each meal xxx

Hi, I am new to slimming World and new to MiniMims, but would love to join the saturday weigh ins :)
I started SW last Saturday and had my first weigh in today .. I lost 7lbs, i was over the moon!!
This group is great, it really makes a difference if you can chat with people who are facing the exact same challenges, and spur each other on...
I look forward to sharing my new exciting journey with you all...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

I hope to lose 5 stone before the end of September - so fingers crossed :)

xxxxxx
Jodie
xxxxxx

Good luck with your weight loss, 7lb is great, well done xxxxx

Lost 4lb this week - I think that its mainly due to a really frantic 1/2 term with the kids. 6 hours round Harry Potter world, 6 hours traipsing round London with the kids + a ton of cleaning. Need to go back to work now to recover :). Because the weight loss is probably a result of all this extra walking, I really should look at doing some sort of exercise during the week. Normally I work sitting at a desk and at home sitting in front of the pc.

well done, lovely loss :D

Back