Saturday weigh in

Well done everyone :)

I lost 3lbs. That's a total of 9lbs in two weeks. I have my half a stone award too!

Go us!

Well done Vicky xx great loss xxx

Thanks.

Hope everyones having a good week :)

Hello all, new on here. going to start sw on sat on my own so hope to lose a few lbs and more. seen alot of posts and you all seem to be friendly and alot of help to each other so will post on here my losses and gains everyweek, hope your all doing wellx :)

Hello all, new on here. going to start sw on sat on my own so hope to lose a few lbs and more. seen alot of posts and you all seem to be friendly and alot of help to each other so will post on here my losses and gains everyweek, hope your all doing wellx :)

Welcome to the Saturday club :)

Hi everyone! Great losses I see on here. Good luck tomorrow everyone! I've struggled today, craved white bread and crisps but I managed to not fall into temptation!
If you're starting tomorrow too, welcome and good luck :)
I have my weigh in at 11am. Looking forward to it, but don't think it will be as big a loss as last weeks.
Look forward to seeing your progress posts, keep up the good work. Xxx

Hi everyone
I'm just new to the group but weigh in on a Saturday.
I'm doing SW at home.
It's my first week back on plan, I've been on & off for the last couple of years but this year I'm determined to lose the weight!
First weigh in tomorrow! I've had a great week so I hope I have a fab loss!

Right...after a two week blip....now back on track, good luck Saturday weighers.....fingers crossed been really good this week hope it shows tomorrow...

Hi everyone
I'm just new to the group but weigh in on a Saturday.
I'm doing SW at home.
It's my first week back on plan, I've been on & off for the last couple of years but this year I'm determined to lose the weight!
First weigh in tomorrow! I've had a great week so I hope I have a fab loss!

Good luck! Keep us posted :) x

First up this week I think... 1lb off.. better than nothing.. I had daughters birthday last weekend so was a little naughty so really pleased with the loss :D

Good luck all xxx

Hi guys, starting back sw from home last Tue, weighing in at 11stone even. Having a good week so far so fingers crossed for Tue morning. hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi guys, well done everybody. After a very slow start and getting serbiously peeved off with being 100% and the scales not showing my hard work, this morning I lost 2lb. Over the moon! Just the motivation I needed!

3lb off for me which is 9 in total I want to lose at least another 14lb by the end of May when I am going on holiday for a friends wedding. Well done everyone xx

Hi guys, some positive posts and losses today. It's so good to be able to share our stories with each other. Although people are happy for us and supportive there's only US that know what we are going though, and it's great to go through it together!
Well I've had another positive week, lost 4lbs at weigh in today so that's 11lbs in 2 weeks. I'm over the moon!
Celebrated tonight with a couple of glasses of wine and home made slimming world donner meat & chips recipe (if you haven't tried this then definitely put it on your 'to do' list, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Keep it up guys :) xxx

1.5 for me this morning :) just 1/2lb away from 2.5 stone! Oh well, next week!!

Back