Saturday weigh in

1 lb for me this week :)

3lbs off this week taking me down a stone bracket and got my 1 stone award & slimmer of the week!! Chuffed to bits!!

Here's to another fan week for us all xx

Good luck tomorrow everyone :) x

Gained 1lb this week - so frustrated as I started one of the fit challenges (done 1/2 hr on the wii every day this week). Hoping to see some loss but this is the first week I've gained! :sigh:

2lb off this week & well on the way to silver body magic award :)

3.5 off for me this week! Very unexpected but thrilled never the less!! That's 2st 10lbs in 17 weigh-ins!

Hi, Don't be disheartened, our SW consultant told us that when you start a new fitness thing expect to put on a pound or 2 to begin with as the muscles hold on to water when we start a new exercise activity. keep at it and I am sure you will get a better result next week (as long as the eating's on tract too of course)

Good Luck xxx

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I lost 3lbs this week - I am over the moon.. got my stone award !! wooooo xxxx

i have lost a stone in 3 weeks and i am so excited.... well done everyone and Keep it up xxxx

Thank you for the reassurance Jodie_dbk! - doing SW on-line so no consultant to ask :)

really struggling this week, had a rough week... lots of upset... not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :( good luck all xxxx

Back