Saturday weigh in

Good luck tomorrow everyone :)

Not expecting a loss as I've been ill all week but on the mend now so roll on the start of a new week!

Sorry to hear you've both had a rough week sezza and ktc :flowers:& fingers crossed it's a loss for you tomorrow. Either way it's a start of a new week so here's to a good one :cross: <---- I think that's mean to be a fingers X'd smiley but looks a bit sweary ... !

Sorry to hear you've both had a rough week sezza and ktc :flowers:& fingers crossed it's a loss for you tomorrow. Either way it's a start of a new week so here's to a good one :cross: <---- I think that's mean to be a fingers X'd smiley but looks a bit sweary ... !

Thanks Hun :)
Love the fingers lol they look fairly crossed to me lets hope they work!!

I think your crossed fingers worked because I lost 1lb :D

Good luck all xxx

Put on 2lb this week, starting slimming world as of today but have just come over from weight watchers :) hopefully ill be having a great loss next Saturday! X

Well done everyone :) & hi cupcake!

Can't quite believe it after such a horrible week but I lost 5 1/2 pounds!! Slimmer of the week too :) all the previous weeks body magic must of paid off thank goodness.

Only 2.5lbs to go to club 10, would love to get there next week but we'll see.

I have been doing SW since January and just found this site:D

anyway weight in this morning and lost 1.5lb

Well done everyone :) & hi cupcake!

Can't quite believe it after such a horrible week but I lost 5 1/2 pounds!! Slimmer of the week too :) all the previous weeks body magic must of paid off thank goodness.

Only 2.5lbs to go to club 10, would love to get there next week but we'll see.

awww well done you xxxx

I have only got 1.5lb to go to club 10... so annoying that I have started to mess around and not eat right :(

Well done all that have lost this week xxxx

Welcome cupcake, good luck xx

Curly wurly you will be there next week xx

Good losses again :) you must be all very happy! I lost 3lbs this week. so I'm pleased with that. I just hope i haven't put it back on though last night :( it was my friends hen party and i drunk lots of alcohol and ate buffet food too :( xxx

Good losses again :) you must be all very happy! I lost 3lbs this week. so I'm pleased with that. I just hope i haven't put it back on though last night :( it was my friends hen party and i drunk lots of alcohol and ate buffet food too :( xxx

Fab loss Jodie :)

Sounds like a fun night!! Don't stress about it just make sure you eat lots if super free food this week. I did the same a few weeks ago but by the next Sat I'd managed a loss of 2lb just by packing in the Speed & Super Speed fruit & veg :)

I forgot to pop my weigh in on here last week I think!!!
Anyway I lost 3lbs on Saturday 9th & yesterday I weighed in & lost 2lbs!
I'm really pleased at losing 2lbs this week as it has been a week of in laws visiting & had one full day 'off' plan as it was my Mother in Laws birthday & we had cake out for lunch & then a meal out on the night!

Just one off for me this week! But one off is better than one on! 2st 11lbs!

Hello everyone :)

I started going to Slimming World meetings for the first time last week and I learnt about the Extra Easy plan. I'm a bit disappointed that the weight hasn't dropped off as quick as doing the Red Days. Has anyone else noticed that?

I'm getting weighed tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. :(

Sorry forgot to put mine in - lost 1 lb this week (despite working like a trojan on the wii) - don't think I am drinking enough so going to increase the fluids this week but keep working on the wii :character00115:

Got weighed early this week! 2.5 off, 2st 13.5 off now! Will get my 3stone next week!

Back