Saturday weigh in

Hey all, joining this WI:) just been in the scales for my first week and lost 4lbs!!! Over the moon with it, as I have been naughty twice this week...SW rocks!:)

loss 1.5lb this week and got my 3 stone award.....can't tell you all how pleased i am:D

Lost 1.2 lbs :)

Forgot to weigh yesterday, but this morning I have STS, I've not been too good over the week and its * week.
Back on it for me

Wow what fab weight losses! Can I join you? I've been back to SW for 3 weeks now + all going well. so far:
Week 1: 7lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 2lb

Just half for me this week! But half off is better than half on! I'm finding it really hard to eat meals at the mo, just not having the time to cook while doing my final third year exams!

Hey all, joining this WI:) just been in the scales for my first week and lost 4lbs!!! Over the moon with it, as I have been naughty twice this week...SW rocks!:)

I did exactly the same as you - week one, with a Saturday WI, made two naughty mistakes and still managed to lose 4lb. Good luck for this coming week!

I did exactly the same as you - week one, with a Saturday WI, made two naughty mistakes and still managed to lose 4lb. Good luck for this coming week!

Hehe have set myself the -3 or 4 goal this week so hoping that will keep me good this week:) good luck to you too:)

lost 1/2 lb this week - let my on line subscription lapse so hoping that reporting weight on here will keep me on the straight and narrow!

Hi Noki, yes still play :) but not as much as I used to - too much RL stuff going on atm. Do you play?

Hi Noki, yes still play :) but not as much as I used to - too much RL stuff going on atm. Do you play?

Not any more:( Found that i really dont have the time to keep up with endgaming since my DD got born..(had a raid waiting once just because i needed to feed my girl lol)..Do miss the good oll days though

Back