Saturday weigh in

Weigh In morning ladies and gents...

This week I have shifted another 1.75lb, which makes a loss of 14.25lb in 4 weeks.. Woooooooooo!!
I am also 5% lighter and 7 inches smaller...

What a difference a month makes eh!

Can I join in please...

I lost 2.5lbs following my "fresh start at home" last week. Given that I did not restart till Monday morning I am happy enough with that.

Urgh! Self-sabotage last week, weigh in showing 2lb gain but hey ho line drawn under last week had a good couple of nights off plan ate huge amounts of bread and drank lots of beer! Also totally disorganised with work lunches etc so it could have been ALOT worse. :)

1.5 off for me this week. Feeling a bit flat after bigger losses for the two weeks before. But a loss is a loss and all that - more off next week!! :sigh: :)

1.5 off last week, but was bad all weekend, so this morning I'm showing a 2lb gain again! Will try to get all of that off by Saturday....

We are our own worst enemies by standing on the scales after being naughty...I am the same:( keep on track this week and you will have lost it by sat plus some extra:) xx

We are our own worst enemies by standing on the scales after being naughty...I am the same:( keep on track this week and you will have lost it by sat plus some extra:) xx

I do the same but if go 100% back on plan it will disappear very quickly

I STS this week. I have not been feeling to well and maybe didnt eat enough:S my current weight also might be hard to get below off as I have been this weight for a while in a distant past:( xx

Back